Sign in to follow this  
allofthepeople

Any Sprint Employee Willing To Help?

I need a Sprint employee to fill out a SWAC convert form for me. My friend at first wasn't sure how and now is dragging his feet. I really would like to get this taken care of ASAP, this bill for 4 lines is killing me.

I need a Sprint employee to fill out a SWAC convert form for me. My friend at first wasn't sure how and now is dragging his feet. I really would like to get this taken care of ASAP, this bill for 4 lines is killing me.
Is it easier to call customer service than post here?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Tengen31 said:

Is it easier to call customer service than post here?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nope... this is meant for employees friends and family but since my account is already that type, I am hoping to find a current employee to do me a solid.

5 hours ago, allofthepeople said:

Post on the Sprint reddit. Someone there will probably be able to take care of it relatively quickly. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RAvirani said:

Post on the Sprint reddit. Someone there will probably be able to take care of it relatively quickly. 

I had already tried