Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

xdfgf

Does anybody have any update on their shipment?  Mine also said shipped, but if I check the tracking on the UPS site, they have not received it yet.  Sprint site says it should be here tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, clbowens said:

Does anybody have any update on their shipment?  Mine also said shipped, but if I check the tracking on the UPS site, they have not received it yet.  Sprint site says it should be here tomorrow.

Shipped means that the label has been printed and not necessarily that UPS has received it yet.  I'm sure most of us will see movement tonight and tomorrow.  I know some people had a delivery date of today, curious to see how that goes.

35 minutes ago, clbowens said:

Ups isn't the most accurate over the weekend, I've had packages say that and show up Monday morning their tracking sucks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Ups isn't the most accurate over the weekend, I've had packages say that and show up Monday morning their tracking sucks.

Good to know.

3 hours ago, clbowens said:

Right, mine says label created, but UPS doesn't have it yet. Arriving on Wednesday the 6th for both of my orders. One to Madison, the other to St. Louis, both coming from Kentucky. 

5 hours ago, mmark27 said:

Right, mine says label created, but UPS doesn't have it yet. Arriving on Wednesday the 6th for both of my orders. One to Madison, the other to St. Louis, both coming from Kentucky. 

I know UPS does do a daily truck from Louisville to Milwaukee for 2nd day "air" shipments but I'm guessing we would have seen it departure scanned by now.

It appears no one on Magenta has seen their S10x actually move in the UPS system, either.  Probably ours and theirs are coming from Louisville.

• Like 1

Pre-Ordered black 128gb S10+ and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Case in hand from Amazon.

Ordered on eligibility date of 3/1.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, clbowens said:

Mine was also scanned.  Now it says by EOD tomorrow.

Mine still says 10:15 - 2:15 delivery, my parents' changed to EOD, but both scanned and on their way.

Looks like I'm coming down with a serious case of the flu all of a sudden. Not sure I'll be able to stay at work much past....I don't know....say....10am tomorrow morning? 

• Haha 2

Apparently white 128gb models are delayed until the 15th or 18th, if I don't get mine tomorrow I'm cancelling and leaving Sprint. Unacceptable. I did a pre pre-order to avoid that in the first place. But we'll see.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Apparently white 128gb models are delayed until the 15th or 18th, if I don't get mine tomorrow I'm cancelling and leaving Sprint. Unacceptable. I did a pre pre-order to avoid that in the first place. But we'll see.

Where did you get that from?

1 minute ago, BlueAngel said:

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/ship.html?ECID=vanity:ship

Absolute bs if you ask me, what's the point of pre-ordering? If I don't get movement by the end of the day I'm cancelling and leaving for good. I ordered right after midnight on the 21st so I was very high on the list, apparently that doesn't matter though.

My wife's S10 in prism white is on its way right now and we pre-ordered after you. Hopefully your status updates soon. 

2 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

My wife's S10 in prism white is on its way right now and we pre-ordered after you. Hopefully your status updates soon. 

In transit now right after I wrote that lol, delivery by end of day tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1