Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

xdfgf

That hole punch won't annoy, or bother any of you watching videos/movies, looking at pics, etc., in landscape? 

2 hours ago, mirskyc said:

Wish i could get the Black Ceramic version in the 512GB variant. Annoying i have to spend $250 more just for the color I want the extra ram and rom seems like over kill. 

I couldn't agree more. Spending over $1300 after tax with no choice in color. 

2 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

I couldn't agree more. Spending over $1300 after tax with no choice in color. 

All the other carriers have the 512 and 1tb Ceramic models in black and white. At least on the Samsung Website. 

1 minute ago, mirskyc said:

All the other carriers have the 512 and 1tb Ceramic models in black and white. At least on the Samsung Website. 

I guess it's not the end of the world considering i'm gonna most likely pop a case on it anyway..🤷‍♂️

I take back my previous post, upgrade went through paid my last lease payment today, it's on its way lol. Sprint was just being stupid when I talked to them earlier they weren't very clear at all... Problem with outsourcing I'm sure jimbob.

Edited by BlueAngel

I just perordered the 128GB  S10+ in Prism White. I got too good of a deal and couldn't pass it up. Also I really want those Galaxy Buds. I have the Gear IconX 2018 and these seem like a worthy upgrade over the last year's model. I really wanted the 5G model but after thinking it over, I realized that the 5G model is likely going to have insane battery drain while on 5G and that next year's model will likely include 5G by default.

Telstra in Australia said that they are doing a program where you'll be able to turn in your S10+ in good, working condition and get the S10 5G for free when it's released. 

1. There has to be a catch.

2. I wonder if Sprint or Samsung will try something similar.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

Looks like Samsung is finally letting you remap the Bixby button on the GS10 which is awesome!

https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/02/20/rejoice-the-galaxy-s10s-bixby-button-can-be-remapped-out-of-the-box/

That's a nice addition, the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is Samsung is finally opening up their camera API so pro apps can finally take advantage of the hardware and won't be limited to basic frame rate etc gonna be huge.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

Looks like Samsung is finally letting you remap the Bixby button on the GS10 which is awesome!

https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/02/20/rejoice-the-galaxy-s10s-bixby-button-can-be-remapped-out-of-the-box/

Its about time they offered this option out of the box.

1 hour ago, clbowens said:

Does anyone know if the S10 will have a pressure sensitive display, like the S8 has?

No it doesn't have the pressure sensitive home button, likely a casualty of the in-display fingerprint sensor. Still that leaves the question of why the Galaxy S10E doesn't have that pressure sensitive  home button.

• Like 1

What are the terms on the free Galaxy Buds? The spec sheet I read make it sound confusing, like you HAVE to open a new line to get them? I thought there was a page on it during the Priority Access portion. Anyone remember what it says or screen shot it??

My account is currently not as "awesome" as I believed yesterday. Whatever they "fixed" actually borked my whole account and charged me ETFs immediately on ALL my lines! So I'm STILL trying to get this all reversed, but they ensure me that I'll get it all waived and get my pre-orders. We will see.