Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

xdfgf

It's that time of the year boys. 

Since so many leaks were out,  seems Samsung bit the bullet and is doing the preorder early..

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/reserve/?CID=afl-ecomm-cjn-cha-092118-52057&cjevent=813fd8e62f9b11e9836801c50a24060f

Just did the preorder, since they are doing 550 plus 50 credit for my current phone, its low risk.

To be clear, it says 'up to 550' which means whatever they credit for your phone would be the trade-in credit (also means you'd have to fully own whatever you're trading in and assuming eligibility).  The $50 credit otherwise is towards accessories and not directly attached to the new Galaxy device.

My Sprint account says my Flex Lease Upgrade is 3/1/19, but currently (as of today) my lease upgrade price is $76 (2 payments).....so, I'm hoping it respects the 3/1 date. 🤷‍♂️

I'll pre-order the S10 for the wife and S10+ for me. I'm excited about these phones for the 1) the cameras and 2) in display fingerprint on front. Man the back placement is annoying and the wife complains about it routinely. Rumor mill says 4100mAh for the S10+?! that'd be awesome as well. 

Who's going to start the S10 user thread instead of the "rumor" thread??

Edited by mmark27
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

My Sprint account says my Flex Lease Upgrade is 3/1/19, but currently (as of today) my lease upgrade price is $76 (2 payments).....so, I'm hoping it respects the 3/1 date. 🤷‍♂️

I'll pre-order the S10 for the wife and S10+ for me. I'm excited about these phones for the 1) the cameras and 2) in display fingerprint on front. Man the back placement is annoying and the wife complains about it routinely. Rumor mill says 4100mAh for the S10+?! that'd be awesome as well. 

Who's going to start the S10 user thread instead of the "rumor" thread??

My upgrade is the same day but I'm waiting to see the exact specs, hoping the hole punch was a joke to throw people off. Otherwise I'm staying put, may go iPhone or Note 10 so long as it doesn't have a hole in the screen.

4 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

My upgrade is the same day but I'm waiting to see the exact specs, hoping the hole punch was a joke to throw people off. Otherwise I'm staying put, may go iPhone or Note 10 so long as it doesn't have a hole in the screen.

Ha. It's definitely not a joke. They're already using it on a more budget model in their lineup. It's an inevitability Mr. Anderson. Submit to the Matrix. 

I really don't see what the big deal is. At least this way I KNOW where the camera is so people will be looking at it in pictures (1) and 2) I won't always swipe over it when I pull down the notifications, like I do now. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

I can't believe you are not going to get this phone because of the front facing camera hole. These camera specs are ridic. All around. 

It would drive me mad, can't do it. It drives me mad to see a spec of dust under my screen cover, so every few days I'm taking my case off and cleaning it. Imagine a giant black cutout in the screen, why couldn't they just go notch? I could live with that. I've really got to see this thing in person, I may change my mind but I doubt it.

Edited by BlueAngel

The Galaxy S10 5G will work on Sprint!!!! I don't care how much it costs, I'm going to get it. These might be some of the best selling Samsung phones since the Galaxy S4. They're absolutely amazing it's clear Samsung pulled out all of the stops for this device.