xdfgf

Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

I got my second official Samsung case for this phone. Samsung has really stepped it up in terms of case quality over the past few years. I initially had the LED cover case which I like a lot but it's not great for one handed use. I ordered the gray leather case on Wednesday evening and it arrived today. It's more of a cross between gray and brown which I prefer to an actual gray case. It's also super thin which I love. I can see myself switching between both cases a lot.

2 hours ago, Paynefanbro said:

I got my second official Samsung case for this phone. Samsung has really stepped it up in terms of case quality over the past few years. I initially had the LED cover case which I like a lot but it's not great for one handed use. I ordered the gray leather case on Wednesday evening and it arrived today. It's more of a cross between gray and brown which I prefer to an actual gray case. It's also super thin which I love. I can see myself switching between both cases a lot.

I got two cases from Samsung myself - a white silicone case and the red leather case.  Both are slim and nice in their own respective ways.  

Compared to their older silicone cases, however, the cases have become thinner thus providing less drop protection.

The leather case has become thinner and slippier than before, offering a bit less grip.

But I still like them both.