Sign in to follow this  
MacinJosh

iPhone XR Thread

hero_iphone_xr_large_2x.jpg

iPhone XR is Apple's mid-size, lower priced iPhone for 2018, announced September 12, 2018. When it launches October 26, it'll come in 6 colors, all available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB configurations.

Included are most of the features found in the XS models, like the A12 Bionic Processor, FaceID in the 7MP True Depth front camera, wireless charging, and Dual SIM technology, 1 physical SIM and 1 eSIM(currently not supported by Sprint).

Notable differences are the 6.1" Liquid Retina LCD display, single 12MP wide-angle lens, IP67 water-resistance instead of IP68, and only LTE-Advanced LTE, not Gigabit-class LTE.

However, it does include LTE band 71, so it's compatible with T-Mobile's 600MHz spectrum.

• Like 2

Did anyone ever pick up an iPhone XR? I did get the 128GB in Blue last month, and I love it. I have it on a 2nd line.

Did anyone ever pick up an iPhone XR? I did get the 128GB in Blue last month, and I love it. I have it on a 2nd line.

My wife and kids have the XR. They love it. The battery life is longer than any of the X series phones. Even the XS MAX.
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 1:20 PM, tybo31316 said:

My wife and kids have the XR. They love it. The battery life is longer than any of the X series phones. Even the XS MAX.

I have not put my XS Max and XR side by side to test out battery capacity. I should, but haven't had time. Too much going on with work lately.