Cardsfan96

Data issues with Us Cellular roaming

On 10/19/2018 at 10:25 AM, bretton88 said:

I have an unlocked Note 9 on Oreo and it LTE roams fine. So it might just be a Pixel issue. Or Pie.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Be nice to know which it is (if either)!

• Like 1

November update being pushed out now to Pixel/Nexus devices...

November update being pushed out now to Pixel/Nexus devices...
For what it's worth, with the November update, T-Mobile roaming works on my Pixel 2 XL. I didn't see AT&T roaming tho. The last I had seen it was in June, and I think it may have stopped working for a bit after that until recently.e7aaa81785588b2bfa8e673dfda40d8e.jpg1405d75d3a32ab0319347cc5e77ad555.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ingenium said:

For what it's worth, with the November update, T-Mobile roaming works on my Pixel 2 XL. I didn't see AT&T roaming tho. The last I had seen it was in June, and I think it may have stopped working for a bit after that until recently.

Is this in Cali?

The T-Mo roaming is great news, but it would be nice to confirm that USCC roaming is still working on Pixel devices.

Is this in Cali?
The T-Mo roaming is great news, but it would be nice to confirm that USCC roaming is still working on the Pixel devices.
Yeah it is. East of Sacramento

• Like 2

US Cellular roaming on my Pixel 2 in Nebraska.0922fb9f845166aa3e13a7a66fdf49d6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 11/23/2018 at 12:37 PM, DurhamHusker said:

US Cellular roaming on my Pixel 2 in Nebraska.

You beat me to it. I was in Seward today and I too was able to roam successfully again on my Pixel 2 XL!

Screenshot_20181124-162440.png

Screenshot_20181124-184528.png

• Like 2

When devices roam do they use carrier aggregation or will they only connect to a single carrier?

When devices roam do they use carrier aggregation or will they only connect to a single carrier?
When I looked while T-Mobile roaming, it was only B4 (other bands may not have been present, or also possible that they didn't have B4-B12 CA enabled at all). When roaming internationally, CA works.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paynefanbro said:

Depends on the carrier and the roaming agreement.