The California regulator, which hasn’t set a date for a vote, has until July 12 to make its decision. The CPUC could vote on the deal at its March 12 meeting, Blair Levin, policy advisor at New Street Research, said in a Tuesday note.
I was able to find this on "Politico":
"— California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, one of the states that led the challenge, hasn’t yet said whether he would seek an appeal, but officials with his office have noted that CPUC’s decision is still outstanding. The agency could seek additional conditions on the deal before it gives approval. The CPUC’s in-house judge is expected to issue a preliminary decision before March 13."
Yeah, I heard that yesterday too. The 16th is the end of the 30day period. Something happens before then on March 12 or 14th... can't remember what. I'm trying to find info on it... where are you seeing it? My normal sources are turning up empty. Do you think they'll still "close" on April 1st?