• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• That very same crane from the previous page was used this past two days in Bloomington at a site off of 94th and Penn that has a Sprint site but the antenna on top of it is not (I thought it was T-Mobile), something horrible must have happened because they took the old antenna completely off the top of the mast and set it on the tarmac at the base of the antenna, replaced the RRUs, the cabinet was opened and literally everything inside it appeared to be replaced, then the antenna at the top was replaced by Monday morning and they were literally working all day sunday on it.  The nearest I can think is the site above the Sprint antennas must have sustained lightning damage.  I have never seen such extensive work on a cell site taking place on a sunday literally going from before 8 in the morning until well after 8 at night.  I have extensive pictures.   It appears the Sprint site was tangentially involved because there is still equipment and additional guy wiring in place and cabling going to parts of the site including the Sprint cabinets.  Most curious to say the least.  It almost looks like power was prevented from going to the site.
    • Agree a 100% I'm tired of the uncertainty Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    • As a trader the market chatter is that an announcement could come as soon as tomorrow if not by then by end of week. 
    • USCC should count as same coverage as being on Sprint, the R is for roaming into 1X not LTE. Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk