• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• But what happens to Shentel.  
    • I signed up for Sprint's unlimited kickstart plan and noticed there is a lot of "extended network" coverage near me. Today was the first chance I had to test it when I left native coverage. It switches to US Cellular but all I got was the R indicator on my phone. Same indicator when it switches to Verizon. I have my settings as Automatic for network instead of Home only. I also have data roaming turned off. Basically my question is, how can I know when I am on extended network instead of roaming? Most of the coverage west of me shows extended network with very little roaming areas. I don't want to get charged for roaming on accident. 
    • I say what a wase to design turn to fail in 5 years instead of design then to last for a long time better for environment
    • Nice set of CA combos! I'm guessing it's 2x2 only right? I'm waiting for a 4x4 modem with those CA combos or better (4x+ CA) to be more future proofed, since the AT&T tower I'm using now doesn't have 4x4 yet or even B4/66 (adjacent ones do). I'm just not sure how to orient the antennas for 4x4... Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    • They're in a low enough orbit that they should burn up within a year or two I think if they don't boost their altitude. They're designed to deorbit quickly upon failure. And I believe they're also designed to only last like 5 years before needing replaced due to running out of fuel? At least SpaceX's are. They said they will have to continuingly replace them. So space junk shouldn't be a problem, unless they collide at enough velocity that some pieces are ejected to a higher orbit. But I think studied were performed to show the risk of this is minimal. The bigger issue I believe would be its effect on Earth based visual astronomy (see Starlink "train"). Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk