Note 9 rumor thread.

danlodish345

Anyone with a N9+ after updating to Pie have one of the Samsung Apps stuck in upgrade?  Everything else works fine, but the Samsung Health app has shown "updating..." ever since!

Restart didn't change things- don't know what else to try.

3 hours ago, anSarakhJackie said:

Anyone with a N9+ after updating to Pie have one of the Samsung Apps stuck in upgrade?  Everything else works fine, but the Samsung Health app has shown "updating..." ever since!

Restart didn't change things- don't know what else to try.

Uninstall and reinstall it.

BlueAngel--  Yippee!  Worked & since didn't need/want app in first place, have left it uninstalled.  Thanks.  Dummy me should have thought of that myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Terrell352 said:

Wow insane

Sent from my SM-G977P using Tapatalk

Indeed. I don't know if the holdup is Sprint or if it's Samsung and at this point I honestly don't care. It's beyond ridiculous that the S9 & Note 9 haven't gotten their VoLTE updates yet.

Indeed. I don't know if the holdup is Sprint or if it's Samsung and at this point I honestly don't care. It's beyond ridiculous that the S9 & Note 9 haven't gotten their VoLTE updates yet.

I moved on to the S10 5G. Got tired of the battery life and lack of VoLTE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Terrell352 said:

I moved on to the S10 5G. Got tired of the battery life and lack of VoLTE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's understandable. It's not really an option for me as I'm a fan and frequent user of the S Pen. I had honestly planned to skip the Note 10 and just rock the Note 9 until next year's Note 11. However, if they haven't released the VoLTE update for the Note 9 by the time the Note 10 drops I may have to rethink that plan.

• Like 2

Why is my S9+ still on April patch? Do you think it's cause I'm AT&T now?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

8db05da42158b7fd590f6aa672dea934.jpg
Nope. Sprint model is in the same boat. Closing in on 3 months without a update.

• Like 1

Got my June update, but where is the camera Night Mode?  When I scroll left on the camera settings it ends with Professional- shouldn't the new night mode be left of that?

Google-9-to-5, The Verge & many others say Night Mode was enabled with the June update...  Is this Sprint?  Or something my end?

• 1 month later...
July Security patch is out and needless to say, still no VoLTE [emoji849]

788806158_Screenshot_20190812-111754_Softwareupdate.thumb.jpg.bb76afa900c6847dfb92d0b3537edb2f.jpg
Why would anyone want to buy the Note 10 on Sprint with the shitty support they gave the Note 9 and S9?

• Like 1

Why would anyone want to buy the Note 10 on Sprint with the shitty support they gave the Note 9 and S9?

Unlike the S9 and note 9 S10 and note 10 do have VOLTE support.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk