Note 9 rumor thread.

danlodish345

On 4/23/2018 at 9:04 AM, danlodish345 said:

Massive screen size ! That's to big in opinion

I want the screen size to get back like the note 2... these damn "slim" screens piss me off... They are useless for a "phablet" type phone..Oh and DROP THE ROUNDED SCREEN.. Cant get a decent screen protector

I want the screen size to get back like the note 2... these damn "slim" screens piss me off... They are useless for a "phablet" type phone..Oh and DROP THE ROUNDED SCREEN.. Cant get a decent screen protector
Yes it's annoying but I find the curved screen to feel good in the feel good department

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Me too! Perfect timing since my contract ends next month.
I just established a postpaid account I don't have to put anything else down so I'm only going to have to pay the taxes

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

For me it will depend on price, the s9+ reduced price, versus waiting for 5g phones in January.

For me it will depend on price, the s9+ reduced price, versus waiting for 5g phones in January.

For me to get the phone eventually it would have to depend on the number of things. For example improved battery life. I heard that the galaxy note 8 did not even have a wide angle or telephoto lens. I looked into it and The note 8 does not have either one. So for me I’m looking for improvement in the battery and camera department. They should take an example from LG with the wide-angle lens at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/4/2018 at 8:17 AM, danlodish345 said:

For me to get the phone eventually it would have to depend on the number of things. For example improved battery life. I heard that the galaxy note 8 did not even have a wide angle or telephoto lens. I looked into it and The note 8 does not have either one. So for me I’m looking for improvement in the battery and camera department. They should take an example from LG with the wide-angle lens at least.

The Note 8 does have a 2x optical zoom.  No super wide angle though. The Note 9 is adding the adjustable aperture.  

Phonescoop
It's updated it now... it has 71... when I looked earlier, 66 was as high a band it had shown.   

I was about to say no band 71 that would be crazy talk.

Just now, danlodish345 said:

I was about to say no band 71 that would be crazy talk.

I know... I kinda did a double take on the spec sheet....     It's a sweet phone!    I loved my Note!  

I know... I kinda did a double take on the spec sheet....     It's a sweet phone!    I loved my Note!  

I’m thinking of getting one myself. But I’m also torn between the new iPhone is coming out and the new note.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, danlodish345 said:

Absolutely fantastic unfortunately there isn’t one near me...

Lame, ? Watch your email or check your account (Might have to call), you might be eligible to get a $100 MasterCard with an upgrade from Sprint directly.

Lame, [emoji53] Watch your email or check your account (Might have to call), you might be eligible to get a $100 Master Gift Card with an upgrade from Sprint directly.

I hope so. And I hope this phone actually has better battery life. I have the galaxy note 8 for about a week and I wasn’t very happy with it because of the battery life. I’m going to wait to see some reviews to actually see the battery life

• Like 1