Note 9 rumor thread.

danlodish345

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, rackhivee said:

Something from Forbes Regarding the in screen fingerprint scanner everyone keeps hoping for.

Seeing as I just got my Pixel 2 XL today, it'll be a couple years before I upgrade again.  By that time, the tech for screen fingerprint reader will be in all the phones.

1 hour ago, jefbal99 said:

Seeing as I just got my Pixel 2 XL today, it'll be a couple years before I upgrade again.  By that time, the tech for screen fingerprint reader will be in all the phones.

i wanna see what happens with LTE Support and camera development in the note series of phone including the note 9.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, danlodish345 said:

i wanna see what happens with LTE Support and camera development in the note series of phone including the note 9.

If Google and Sammy can ever get together on the "Google Play Edition" phones again, I'd buy a Note with AOSP in a heart beat.

If Google and Sammy can ever get together on the "Google Play Edition" phones again, I'd buy a Note with AOSP in a heart beat.
Oh yes I do not disagree with you that would be absolutely fantastic. I love AOSP it's absolutely amazing compared to the lockdown stuff that we have.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely following this phones development as a replacement for my s8+. Early release rumors are even swirling with as soon as July for the note. Pretty excited

6 hours ago, xdfgf said:

Definitely following this phones development as a replacement for my s8+. Early release rumors are even swirling with as soon as July for the note. Pretty excited

i would take early rumors with a grain of salt.

On 4/8/2018 at 8:54 AM, xdfgf said:

oh yes i m eagerly awaiting that phone i hope its cameras both have the feature the s9 has

13 hours ago, SeanK_ said:

Massive screen size ! That's to big in opinion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2018 at 8:54 AM, xdfgf said:

https://www.slashgear.com/samsung-galaxy-note-9-features-release-specs-upgrade-22531644/amp/ new features 

• 1 month later...