The S4GRU AIO / BYOD Sim Compatibility Chart

lilotimz

53 minutes ago, comintel said:

On another forum, people are asking what will be the correct sim for the unlocked Samsung S10.  I think that will be a recurring question.  Could you possibly confirm what it will be?

Thanks!

The 4-in-1 sim card.

760492044707  SIMOLW516TQ  760492044707

Alternatively this would work as well.

CZ4114TLWQ 854798005224 SIMOLW416TQ

Spreadsheet has been updated to reflect this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lilotimz said:

The 4-in-1 sim card.

Thank you so much!  I will relay on the other forum!

Edited by comintel
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 7:12 PM, lilotimz said:

The 4-in-1 sim card.

Before finding the post I am quoting I gave Sprint this number 760492044714  from your spreadsheet to order a sim for the unlocked s10+ I plan to purchase and use on my one year free BYOD plan. Did I order correctly? Thank you

Edited by jacktrck

3 hours ago, jacktrck said:

Before finding the post I am quoting I gave Sprint this number 760492044714  from your spreadsheet to order a sim for the unlocked s10+ I plan to purchase and use on my one year free BYOD plan. Did I order correctly? Thank you

Yes.

760492044714 is the part number for telesales, sprint care, etc. 

At physical retailers they have part number 760492044707.

They're both identical SIMOLW516TQ cards but have different part #'s for inventory purposes. 

22 minutes ago, lilotimz said:

Yes.

760492044714 is the part number for telesales, sprint care, etc. 

At physical retailers they have part number 760492044707.

They're both identical SIMOLW516TQ cards but have different part #'s for inventory purposes. 

Thank you

• Like 1

Spreadsheet has been updated to include more devices with more to be posted as I get through em. Also included a link to Sprints website to purchase the 4-in-1 sim card kit.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2019 at 8:12 PM, lilotimz said:

The 4-in-1 sim card.

Are you saying that a Sprint SIM currently being used in an unlocked S8+ will also be able to be used in an unlocked S10+ even though they have different part numbers in Sprint's system?

4 hours ago, Scott said:

Are you saying that a Sprint SIM currently being used in an unlocked S8+ will also be able to be used in an unlocked S10+ even though they have different part numbers in Sprint's system?

Negative.

The S8 uses the BYOD 506TQ which is the C sim card in the 4-in-1 kit. The S10 uses the D sim card in the kit which is the 516TQ. 

The regular Sprint sims are SIMOLW416TQ in the S10's vs SIMOLW416Q in the S8's which are different.

On 10/20/2018 at 11:55 PM, lilotimz said:

BYOD meaning you purchased the device not directly from Sprint or a device that is not sold by Sprint but compatible with them such as Pixels and Moto devices. 

Follow-up on the above:  apparently the bolded/underlined doesn't apply as 'BYOD' when its a Sprint-branded version that they did sell directly (at some point) and you buy from someone else other than Sprint directly - and even Sprint reps don't understand the context differential.

I purchased a refurbished Sprint LG G7, made sure to underscore through chat support that it was a Sprint G7, just did not come with a SIM, and was sent the SIMOLW416Q SIM Part # as indicated in the listing in this thread as proper for a BYOD G7....which apparently turned out to be incompatible with the actual Sprint version G7 phone.  All three of the sleeve label that the card comes in, the card with the SIM, and the SIM itself, shows the same ICCID # on it, but in actual activation attempt practice, it registered on Sprint's end as a completely different ICCID and showed an error on their end. 

Online sales support is supposed to be shipping me a correct replacement now after a 4-hour/3-4 rep ordeal yesterday, but just wanted to post/underscore this for anyone else that might ever review this thread and be looking to go the same route to get a phone as I have.  The funny thing is, I never had this kind of issue using the same approach with multiple refurbished G5's and ordering SIM's for those.

• 2 weeks later...

The SIM 516TQ worked on my Moto G7. I bought a Moto G7 Power from BestBuy yesterday but can't activate on Sprint, chat with rep but was told 516TQ not compatible, anyone knows which sim is for the G7 Power?

The SIM 516TQ worked on my Moto G7. I bought a Moto G7 Power from BestBuy yesterday but can't activate on Sprint, chat with rep but was told 516TQ not compatible, anyone knows which sim is for the G7 Power?
I am not seeing any information for the G7 power at this time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

To answer my own question, found out the 506C sim works on G7 Power.
Good to hear that!

Sometimes new devices take a bit before the compatible stuff is known. I'll update the list promptly when I have access to a computer.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:28 PM, 2kmy477 said:

To answer my own question, found out the 506C sim works on G7 Power.

I just received information regarding compatible sim cards for the G7 Power BYOD.

SIMOLW516TQ 760492044714 760492044707

CZ2114TLWQ 19962041648 SIMGLW416TQ

• 3 weeks later...

Having jumped through some hoops on this yesterday with two local Sprint stores and Sprint HQ on the phone, I wanted to confirm that for the Unlocked Moto Z3 Play XT1929-4, the correct SIM is SIMOLW506TQ included as part of the 4 in 1 BYOD SIM Kit.  SIMGLW406TQ as listed in Sprint's own internal systems will not (or will no longer) fully activate - I had a tough time finding the GLW406TQ SIM at any of my local stores and when I finally did, neither of the ones they had would work after both the local techs and Sprint corporate went through an hour's worth of efforts to no avail - it's likely SIMGLW406TQ only works on the Sprint version of the Moto Z3 Play XT1929-3.  Switching to the SIMOLW506TQ had the Unlocked Z3 Play version up and fully working in 10 minutes.   The differences between the two versions are that the Sprint Z3 Play has Calling Plus but only 32GB of onboard storage which can't be expanded as internal storage (ROM types issue), where the Unlocked Z3 Play has 64GB of onboard storage but no Calling Plus or WiFi calling on Sprint.  

Edited by TVCCS

24 minutes ago, TVCCS said:

Having jumped through some hoops on this yesterday with two local Sprint stores and Sprint HQ on the phone, I wanted to confirm that for the Unlocked Moto Z3 Play XT1929-4, the correct SIM is SIMOLW506TQ included as part of the 4 in 1 BYOD SIM Kit.  SIMGLW406TQ as listed in Sprint's own internal systems will not (or will no longer) fully activate - I had a tough time finding the GLW406TQ SIM at any of my local stores and when I finally did, neither of the ones they had would work after both the local techs and Sprint corporate went through an hour's worth of efforts to no avail - it's likely SIMGLW406TQ only works on the Sprint version of the Moto Z3 Play XT1929-3.  Switching to the SIMOLW506TQ had the unlocked Z3 Play version up and fully working in 10 minutes.   The differences between the two versions are that the Sprint Z3 Play has Calling Plus but only 32GB of onboard storage which can't be expanded as internal storage (ROM types issue), where the Unlocked Z3 Play has 64GB of onboard storage but no Calling Plus or WiFi calling on Sprint.  

That's weird as I checked the latest information available to me that the BYOD unlocked version would work with the BYOD SIMOTA kit and the alternative SIMOTA 406's. The postpaid version only takes the 406's. 

When bringing devices capable of BYOD Sim kits, always get those first as they're considered primary sim cards and would work. 

I've also split out the Moto Z3 postpaid and byod now so people won't make the mistake of trying the BYOD KIT sims on postpaid devices. 

1 hour ago, lilotimz said:

That's weird as I checked the latest information available to me that the BYOD unlocked version would work with the BYOD SIMOTA kit and the alternative SIMOTA 406's. The postpaid version only takes the 406's. 

When bringing devices capable of BYOD Sim kits, always get those first as they're considered primary sim cards and would work. 

I've also split out the Moto Z3 postpaid and byod now so people won't make the mistake of trying the BYOD KIT sims on postpaid devices. 

Yeah...it's screwy indeed.  The sequence for me went as follows - my primary corporate store told me I needed the "1242" (which is the last four digits of the UPC for the SIMGLW406TQ) and they were out.  I called four more stores before finding one that had two of them 10 miles away.  Went there, and their internal systems said they wouldn't activate in the Unlocked version, but tried both anyway after seeing the same chart you posted on their internal computers - didn't work.  I called corporate from the store and they got the SIM into the Sprint system which the local store couldn't do - corporate said they thought SIMGLW406TQ should work, but it wouldn't fully activate despite multiple attempts and all kinds of refresh attempts for PRL's, profiles, etc.  Store 2 said SIMOLW506TQ was listed as an alternative but they were out of BYOD SIM kits.  I returned to Store 1, bought a 4 in 1 BYOD SIM kit, and the phone activated fully in 10 minutes.  I'm getting an extra GLW406TQ mailed from Sprint just because it's so hard to find and will keep it with my Sprint Z3 Play.  Yeesh.  

Edited by TVCCS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Any chance anyone knows what Sim to use with the unlocked note 10+?
If that information is available, I'll have the spreadsheet updated this evening when I am off and back home.