Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

So sensorly shows LTE Coverage in a couple of places around Denver namely D.I.A, Centennial Airport, Rocky Mountain Metro Airport, and Buckley Airforce Base. Is this true? Is it weird that they are all airports? or is this certain... just wondering

If you are viewing the map on your iPhone, I'm afraid that is the color for airports on Apple Maps. No LTE there.

So this is a picture I took of a new tower they built off Broadway and Belleview in Englewood CO this morning. I was across the street but was able to catch this. Has NV started on these towers or do I need pictures of the modules at the bottom as well.

Thanks

YLQdZ.jpg?1

So this is a picture I took of a new tower they built off Broadway and Belleview in Englewood CO this morning. I was across the street but was able to catch this. Has NV started on these towers or do I need pictures of the modules at the bottom as well.

Thanks

YLQdZ.jpg?1

The panels directly attached to the tower in the middle look like they could be NV ones.

• 2 weeks later...
When we get Lte in colorado springs will that get into my apt alot better then 3g does cause with 3g i had to get the airave to get service in my apt???

Probably not. LTE comes from the same sites, using the same band. And personally, I don't need LTE in my home. I have WiFi. I need LTE where I go.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Thanks

YLQdZ.jpg?1

How did I miss this? I live at that intersection.

So I may or may not have driven by the Call Center in Inverness. No dice. I spoke to an employee on his smoke break, and he said it was inside the building only.

You all need to chill. Lol

6 Months is my guess before anything Lte in Colorado. That tower above does not have anything Network Vision.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk

So when can we expect Lte in colorado springs any close guesses??? Or in Denver who will see Lte first?????

Seriously. Chill.

Work is starting, but likely to go slow for the time being. We don't know where or when LTE will be turned on. When we know more, we will post something. But until then, you're question has been answered a couple times already. And, one question mark will usually suffice.

You all need to chill. Lol

6 Months is my guess before anything Lte in Colorado. That tower above does not have anything Network Vision.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk

It's hard to tell, but the second tower in the picture on the bottom rack looks like it may have two Samsung RRU's top and bottom. That's a typical set up for them. But I need a better picture to confirm for certain.

3 Towers have been working below capacity in aurora for a few months now. Loactions are I-225 and colfax, colfax and buckley, and abilene and mississippi. was confirmed by several sources that the towers are down for lte upgrade and will be up by the end of the month. Dont know how true this is but if it is its very good news. Will try to get pics of the towers soon have seen lots of activity around all 3 of them.

3 Towers have been working below capacity in aurora for a few months now. Loactions are I-225 and colfax, colfax and buckley, and abilene and mississippi. was confirmed by several sources that the towers are down for lte upgrade and will be up by the end of the month. Dont know how true this is but if it is its very good news. Will try to get pics of the towers soon have seen lots of activity around all 3 of them.

Pics would be great. It would allow us to confirm NV activity. Photos of the base station equipment and panels, if possible.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Pics would be great. It would allow us to confirm NV activity. Photos of the base station equipment and panels, if possible.

I was thinking the one tower looks like ATT. Seemed like it only have 1 RRU. This is my neck of the woods. I'll be there in 2 weeks. You know I'll be all over it. lol Hope its true tho. That would be awesome!!

So Im going to guess that denver and colorado springs will not have any Lte this year!! i hope im wrong but i dont think there working on it here yet is that right or am i wrong??? Im so ready for Lte to be here but its taking forever to get here i just bought a broadband card for lte,4G, and 3g im only getting 3g and its so slow like .20 to .60 right now we need Lte so bad!!!!! Any ideas when we will get it?

So Im going to guess that denver and colorado springs will not have any Lte this year!! i hope im wrong but i dont think there working on it here yet is that right or am i wrong??? Im so ready for Lte to be here but its taking forever to get here i just bought a broadband card for lte,4G, and 3g im only getting 3g and its so slow like .20 to .60 right now we need Lte so bad!!!!! Any ideas when we will get it?

I believe your questions have been answered already. But here you are anyway.

You are jumping to conclusions far too quickly here.

You are a sponsor, you have access to the NV Sites Completed map. You should be able to see that there are sites in progress right now in the Colorado market. Right now work is slow, but it will pick up some steam as we go through spring. We do not know when the first LTE sites will come online, but it will be this year, almost certainly sometime this Spring, definitely by Summer. In fact, I would bet there will be some pretty good LTE coverage by Summer. Maybe not a launchable amount of coverage, but enough that it's noticeable.

It may seem like Sprint is moving slowly, but that is not the case. Sprint is overhauling it's entire network. And it is rolling out LTE much faster than Verizon or AT&T did. They plan on having the entire network overhauled in roughly two years, which is much faster than the other networks.

Hopefully that helps answer your questions. There is a lot of information on this site, I hope you are utilizing it.

Samsung is under way with GMO sites now and will have full build sites under way in a few months.

So will colo springs and denver have 800 megahertz lte u think?? Also will we have gmo sites??

The Colorado market will get LTE 800 at full build sites. But LTE 800 deployment will not probably begin in this area until 2014.

There are GMO sites in the area. But not a lot. There are maps of GMO sites in the Premier Sponsor section.

So i saw on the map update that colorado has not really had any updates unlike other states like minnesota. my grandma in hibbing mn has started to see network vision start and its very small and in colo springs where i live were kinda big and no network vision yet what is the deal with sprint and colorado network vision for LTE?????????? We need it here more then northern minnesota

So i saw on the map update that colorado has not really had any updates unlike other states like minnesota. my grandma in hibbing mn has started to see network vision start and its very small and in colo springs where i live were kinda big and no network vision yet what is the deal with sprint and colorado network vision for LTE?????????? We need it here more then northern minnesota

Only GMO site activity occurring in Colorado market at the moment. Full builds will start in the Spring.

• Like 1