Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

I have eHRPD in colo springs and did a few tests and got

2.46 meg down

2.45 meg down

2.35 meg down

all were on 3g and i used to get about .10 to .40 meg down so looks like network vision is on the way for the springs soon i hope???

Or you were lucky. What time of day were those tests done?

We haven't received any reports of NV working starting in Colorado. Though once we do, this will be the first site to know. It will likely be several more months before work starts in your market.

I have eHRPD in colo springs and did a few tests and got

2.46 meg down

2.45 meg down

2.35 meg down

all were on 3g and i used to get about .10 to .40 meg down so looks like network vision is on the way for the springs soon i hope???

Find the site you were connected to and take some pictures of the panels. We will be able to confirm for you whether NV is started or not. However, I think it will be closer to Spring before they start the Colorado market. But there have been a few surprises in the past few months, so I won't rule anything out.

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I am jumping the gun, but this rural western tower has some new equipment hanging and a giant reach crane working. Service has been off during two afternoons. I will get a call from a business near there if it lights up or if the work crew moves to a nearby town.

I received notification from one of our sources last night that Samsung has indeed begun in Colorado, as well as North Wisconsin. Thanks for reporting your sighting.

Robert via Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

in what areas of colorado have they started doing network vision at???? im in the springs and i have eHrpd?? i have also have been getting near 2 meg download speeds at night near woodmen and academy in colo springs!!!!

You can see the sites that are in-progress in the Sponsor area. Just click on the interactive maps. The whole market will be seeing work in the coming months. Right now, other than the sites on the map, we do not know what other areas Samsung is working in. Usually, all parts of the market start seeing towers upgraded within a month or so.

Maybe I am jumping the gun, but this rural western tower has some new equipment hanging and a giant reach crane working. Service has been off during two afternoons. I will get a call from a business near there if it lights up or if the work crew moves to a nearby town.

If you get a chance to take some pictures and post them, I may be able to add your site there in Paonia to the NV Sites Map as "In Progress." On another note, I'm usually in your area every summer for the Night Vision festival in Olathe.

Robert

I called sprint last night and they told me that there are two towers in my area one is about 2 miles from where i live and they have started the network vision in colo springs!! im so happy they have started it here in the springs!!! i have been receiving speeds from 1 to 2.5 meg download speeds every night!!

I called sprint last night and they told me that there are two towers in my area one is about 2 miles from where i live and they have started the network vision in colo springs!! im so happy they have started it here in the springs!!! i have been receiving speeds from 1 to 2.5 meg download speeds every night!!

If you can go to those two sites and take pictures of the progress, we can upload them as "In Progress" in our maps.

Robert

one is on a bank i think i will go check it out tomorrow but how do i upload pictures on this site can i do that?? what have u heard about network vision for colorado so far??

Take a picture then upload it on a image hosting website like www.imgur.com then link the url of the picture.

Now I am doubtful. The 3g speed below the tower was less than 100. No 4g.

Apparently ATT is sharing the tower. I do know Sprint killed service there two afternoons.

It was snowy and late in the day so I did not attempt to drive up.

Now I am doubtful. The 3g speed below the tower was less than 100. No 4g.

Apparently ATT is sharing the tower. I do know Sprint killed service there two afternoons.

It was snowy and late in the day so I did not attempt to drive up.

Don't be discouraged yet. Number 1, speeds will not go up yet if they are just starting work. Number 2, AT&T hates small rural towns and is not likely going to upgrade your site any time soon.

When you get a chance, take some pics. We will be able to identify for you

Robert via Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Saw some people looking at a tower along I-70 in the Denver area yesterday morning. Confirmed it was a Sprint tower, so it looks like there could be some tangible progress of some kind soon in the Denver metro area.

• Like 1

Anyone else notice one little blip of purple by Centennial Airport south end of Denver on sensorly?
that has been there for months. It's theorized that clip is from a Sprint administrative location and if I remember correctly people have traveled to the location and haven't picked up lte

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

My apologies. It did seem weird having one little dot. Something easy to miss say if someone from out of market was quickly skimming around.
no problem. Definitely is interesting to see it and I don't blame you for being interested. That being said, you guys should be seeing the real think very soon.

So sensorly shows LTE Coverage in a couple of places around Denver namely D.I.A, Centennial Airport, Rocky Mountain Metro Airport, and Buckley Airforce Base. Is this true? Is it weird that they are all airports? or is this certain... just wondering

So sensorly shows LTE Coverage in a couple of places around Denver namely D.I.A, Centennial Airport, Rocky Mountain Metro Airport, and Buckley Airforce Base. Is this true? Is it weird that they are all airports? or is this certain... just wondering
I'm not seeing all of those. Am I missing something?