Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

This is off topic I know, but if anyone in the Denver area (or really anywhere in Colorado) has a Note 4, could you please PM me? I'm trying to figure out an issue with the barometric sensor on my Note 4. I posted something in the device forum, but this is more specific to Colorado and the GN4. Thanks and sorry for the interruption. :-)

ok guys, I forgot to post this here. Saturday the 15th of November I am hosting a barbecue at my home for S4GRU members. All of you are welcome whether you have a paid membership or not, just rsvp!!

The barbecue pit and the smoker will be on.  I'm smoking 2 briskets, cajun sausage and any other meat you might want to bring. Robert our fearless leader and David the head of our Colorado thread, are both attending. It'll be a great get together. I'm off of Parker road and 225. I'm guessing we'll start about noon, and go till the last guy goes home. Please RSVP with me here or email me at stromainp@autonation.com. i am hoping for about 30 or so attendees. I've got 3 decks in my back yard, plus we back up to a beutifull park in Dam East. Please RSVP so we've got a head count. if you want to donate some food, it's all welcome. Just let me know in advance what you are bringing so we can plan ahead.  (It takes about 3 hours to smoke meat, 2 hours for fish, and probably 4 hours for chicken..)   Please bring your own alcohol.... Santa

• Like 1

Thanks, Santa, but I'll be in Leon, Mexico most of the day for work - probably avoiding the windows and wearing a Kevlar vest in the hotel. Not happy about it either.

On a side note, I am going to be selling my Nexus 5. I'm not sure if it's kosher to post that here, and if not, please delete this post. I thought I'd give fellow Coloradans first crack at it, if not, it's going to swappa. 

• Like 1

Gentlemen, the party this Saturday is cancelled due to severe cold weather in Denver. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. I've spoken with Robert and David, and plan on rescheduling for next Spring. Feel free to pm me with questions or comments. Santa

Gentlemen, the party this Saturday is cancelled due to severe cold weather in Denver. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. I've spoken with Robert and David, and plan on rescheduling for next Spring. Feel free to pm me with questions or comments. Santa

What the heck Santa, I got the day off!!!! [emoji35]
  • Like 1

So there's this new Band 41 site in Centennial. My location is at Quebec and Caley. It's from a Sprint site, signal check pro doesn't show B41. So does this mean this site has the new 8T8R panels?

Look at  your screen. It is band 41. Can't tell if it's a clearwire site Band 41 or a sprint site. If you were a premier sponsor, you could log into our site and tell which. Consider donating...

So there's this new Band 41 site in Centennial. My location is at Quebec and Caley. It's from a Sprint site, signal check pro doesn't show B41. So does this mean this site has the new 8T8R panels?

Signal check pro does tell you if it's band 41.

latingonzo86, we care about where the site is broadcasting, you don't and that's ok! Congrats on getting the first site online in Pueblo. I could use the address on your screenshot to get a pretty close pinpoint of your site, but Dkoellerwx would probably have to kill me, as you are not a premier sponsor, and he's already mad at me!!!!!

:tu:  :D 

• Like 1

Sorry if this is wrong thread but had a quick question. The tower I hit is still 3g but when I was logged into the sprint web site and check coverage it says my area is lte. I noticed the coverage map recently changed but obviously it's no accurate. Does anyone know why this is? I was thinking an update was coming but it's been like this at least a couple weeks.

Thanks