Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

I'm not sure how relevant the information is but a very pretty Sprint store employee told me the police and fire departments for the Denver metro area were told to discontinue the Nextel service by the 31st of June. After that date the towers are going to be reassigned. Thought it was interesting.

I'm not sure how relevant the information is but a very pretty Sprint store employee told me the police and fire departments for the Denver metro area were told to discontinue the Nextel service by the 31st of June. After that date the towers are going to be reassigned. Thought it was interesting.

Not interesting to be honest. June 30, Nextel will be shut down for good and SMR 800 services will be rapidly coming online. That means widespread deployment of LTE 800 and CDMA 800 1xA.

Ummm, there is no June 31st, guys. :lol:

Sure.  Tell that to the guys who were born on February 29th.

AJ

• Like 1

someone said that sprint is going to have the 800mgz lte in every market on june 30 i think that is not possible

That is just crazy talk. June 30th is the first day that sprint can start shutting down nextel sites. Probably wont see first 800 mhz LTE sites accepted until august.

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

someone said that sprint is going to have the 800mgz lte in every market on june 30 i think that is not possible

Whatttt??? You are greatly mistaken.  800 mhz voice will start lighting up because June 30 is the Nextel shutdown date.

so what is the best time line for colo springs and 800 mhz and lte?? denver has lte now so when will see the love too!!

Quit asking that question.  You ask that every week.  If you want a timeline then go and check all the towers in your area, if they are in progress then you will have your timeline.

It was a joke. Please read posts thoroughly. All of your questions have been answered before. Multiple times.

Sent from my HTC ONE

Just want to make sure you don't think we're picking on you here, just trying to figure out what tower you were looking at. I don't see any street names that begin with an "A" between Simms and Kip on either side within a few hundred feet. The only apartments I see are on the south side of 285 just west of Kip. In fact, there are no Sprint towers within about a mile of 285 between Simms and Kipling. Are you sure you were on 285 and not Alameda or Morrison (highway 8) maybe? If you are 100% positive you were, then it was probably an AT&T or T-Mo tower. 

Nope I was on 285 it goes straight to conifer and I went to Costco at river point so I took 285 so I can go to Conifer,  as I said i don't know if it was sprint tower. It was on right hand side of 285 towards mountains next two self service car wash there were two guys on lifts and at that points all antennas were taken down. It could be nexus tower being decommissioned or att/ t mobile. Someone should drive in 285 from Sheridan down to Kipling and see if they can spot tower and car wash about block or two away from 285.