• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• By site ID do you mean cell ID in the IPhone? If yes then sort of but you have to work to match the sites up. IPhone shows the cell ID in decimal (base 10) and the maps use androids and Sprints GCI in Hexadecimal (base 16). So you would have to convert the decimal number you have to hex.  I don't know if dkyeager is going to add a column for GCI in Decimal for you to make it easier. But it would still be difficult because Cell ID would fall in a range for a site like 140513792-141845060 for 086012xx.  How I got the range with google sheets if a column where to be added W4 is a place holder for the GCI column.  =CONCATENATE(HEX2DEC(CONCAT(W4,"00")),"-",HEX2DEC(CONCAT(W4+1450,"44")))
    • Pulled up field test and I looks like I’m bouncing between a B41 and a B25 site with db strength over -115db all the time.  Which makes sense why my coverage is trash. Does the site ID correlate to the maps on the sponser side? (I still haven’t been upgraded yet)
    • I would think that 25 upload along with 41+41 download would be the best possible combination. Maybe there is some type of issue with this that I am not aware of.  It just seems to me that this combination would make band 41 so much more valuable. This needs to be active everywhere and the sooner the better unless there is some issue that we do not know about.There should be plenty of upload bandwidth available especially with 10X10  band 25.
    • Running iOS, iPhone XS which is why I switch back to sprint. Their deal was insane. So no, I’m not running SCP.