Essentially a sprint exclusive.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes sir, fail on my part....figured would be same as 6p sim but it's isim so no network evaluation yet.   Phone build is awesome and feels solid in the hand. Included accessories are too notch.  

My phone has essentially been shipped....   Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Playground, the VC that's funding Essential, had a startup showcase here in town for SXSW (they rented out a bar on Rainey Street for today and tomorrow). I swung by and handed my contact info to one

Android 10 update just dropped today for folks who have a Sprint SIM installed. I hit >200 Mbps for the first time with the update installed on B41, as well as >400 Mbps over WiFi.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• That's actually important information. If the Velvet can't get NR CA with a Sprint SIM, but can with a TMo one, that does indicate that the S21 may have something similar going on. At which point I don't think it's a matter of TMo wanting one way or the other. Rather, Sprint's core can't do NR CA because n41 was going to be the only band.
    • I agree. What differentiates the Everything Data plan from kickstart except hotspot and unthrottled data?    As for 5g I can get NSA 5g on a sprint sim (tna) but cannot get SA 5g unless I TNX and get throttled to 2.3 on video... Crazy.
    • I would say given the Everything Data plan wording and the premium price paid for Everything Data, you should have unthrottled.  If true, for me personally, this makes the purchase of any 5G phone from T-Mobile undesirable given that TNX is required to get 5G at all.  Where I live inside the Columbus Ohio beltway, the speed ranking is Sprint, then AT&T, then T-Mobile, then Verizon.  T-Mobile has improved, but not enough to change their ranking.  T-Mobile would likely win if they converted one of the two Sprint only sites near me to T-Mobile (no permits seen). The throttling should be validated against the physical network.  What happens if only band b25 is allowed so it is only on Sprint even with the TNX network?
    • Just drove by there today and SE03XC157 is back online. I guess the aforementioned wind storm temporarily knocked it offline.
    • Fast appears to be 20% slower than other speed tests... I have a 250 up and down fiber connect at home.. regularly at 270.   Just did a fast test twice... barely hit 200