zodiaccircle.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sign Language

asl_photo.JPG

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Photobomb Denied

photobomb+denied+best+photobomb+picture.

• Like 2

card catalog

card_catalog2.jpg

Millennials probably don't even know what this is...LOL

• Like 1

card catalog

card_catalog2.jpg

Millennials probably don't even know what this is...LOL

There's a chance if they've at least seen the original Ghostbusters!

Greeting (e-)Card

• Like 1

Formal Greeting

8c1ce75d63b98504b9d968ac341442b7.jpg

garden hoe

tumblr_lo7370e4op1qbolbn.jpg

Variety Pack

Buffalo-Wild-Wings-Sauces-2-961x1024.jpg

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

Mouse Toy

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Mouse Trap

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

sand trap

the-old-course-experience.jpg

• Like 1

Imperial trap

tumblr_inline_nzfevykxev1rg0x34_500.jpg

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Mine sure can not.  I have an S9 with HPUE and it absolutely can not use -128.  Also, I suspect that when we use carrier aggregation on 2500, HPUE is disabled. I doubt if the cell phone can transmit at the high levels of HPUE on two channels. Somebody please verify that I am right or wrong on using HPUE on 2 aggregated channels.
    • I don't recall if I mentioned it here but major updates like those above features are usually sent out each quarter so it's not ready as I last checked a few weeks and they don't expect it til at least fall at the earliest. They've been doing field tests on the alternative backhaul mode but it requires network configurations and hw deployments out of the hands of the MB team. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    • makes me not want to be with Sprint / T-Mobile then - because it is the customers that are going to pay this. Might as well switch to a company that doesn't have to pay. 
    • Red_Dog, Your posts are usually good ... you've tought me a lot, so thanks... but I have to say this...   1.  Merger has not gone through.  So no worries.  2.  T Mobile  600 being deployed at a record pace as many on here have admitted to.  Give it time.  (Sprint would take years... just got Sprint 800 MHz in my area and how long has it been??)   It works for crap anyway.    3.  Sprint doesn't give up  800 for 3 years as it was written.   They can also lease back, so I don't understand what the worries / issues are?  None of it can be deployed instantly.  4.   T Mobile owns very little 700 MHz, (5 or 10 MHz? and I don't think it's nation-wide)  I think less than Sprint has 800 MHz... but they too are installing it as much as they can.       Sadly, at the rate of all the states suing them, blocking and so forth on purely political reasons... not even sure this will actually happen.   Now they're all crying that the FCC should/must open it up to public comment before their final vote .   With a year and a half into the review, and the millions of pages of material submitted, there is no need or  more review and re-review.     Until then, .. your Sprint service should remain the same.   
    • Because of HPUE devices can use a -128 signal on B41.  It is the upload that is timing out not the download when you are not using a HPUE enabled device.