Shoshone Falls

7clj85eqi7d01.jpg

Taller than Niagara Falls, pride of Southern Idaho

• Love 1

1 hour ago, S4GRU said:

Shoshone Falls

7clj85eqi7d01.jpg

Taller than Niagara Falls, pride of Southern Idaho

Between Yosemite & Shoshone ironically that's 2 of the spots we'll be visiting on our ~2.5 week West US trip next year (though sadly Yosemite Falls will likely be mostly if not completely dried out by the time we're there).  We'll re-visit Multnomah Falls again as well on our loop back around to SLC on the last leg of the trip before Twin Falls/SRC/Shoshone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PythonFanPA said:

Between Yosemite & Shoshone ironically that's 2 of the spots we'll be visiting on our ~2.5 week West US trip next year (though sadly Yosemite Falls will likely be mostly if not completely dried out by the time we're there).  We'll re-visit Multnomah Falls again as well on our loop back around to SLC on the last leg of the trip before Twin Falls/SRC/Shoshone.

Shoshone Falls is best during Spring run off season when the snow in the Tetons is melting, but before irrigation diversions begin.  It can be a trickle in the late summer.  My Dad's family and several generations of my family is from Twin Falls.  Our family farm is in the road to Shoshone Falls, about 1.5 miles from the rim.

Robert

• Like 1

Church Street

Church%20Street%20Station-L.jpg

• Like 1

Church Service

Related image

• Like 2

Hotel Room

HL_execrivervw_7_675x359_FitToBoxSmallDi

• Like 1

School Room