HTC U11

leozno1

At least 4×4, there's just no other scenario I can think of that would give me these speeds. I suspect the U 11 came with it already enabled out of the box, but I can't say for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's probably just 3x CA. Those speeds were being shown off when it was initially being rolled out.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

It's probably just 3x CA. Those speeds were being shown off when it was initially being rolled out.

[emoji42] [emoji42] [emoji42] at any rate, whatever it is, I'm quite happy with the device, it's the fastest phone I have had on Sprint to date.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Definitely the U 11 is a keeper. 199cac33791248edf799e23bfec36bb6.jpg

Been getting these speeds around the south side of atlanta for a few months now.

• Like 4

Been getting these speeds around the south side of atlanta for a few months now.

Must be nice. The fastest I've seen is in the 50s. The bottom two are from Shentel 2xca. Next up is in Tysons Corner with 3xca. I killed the app on the rest of the tests on Saturday so it wouldn't hurt Sprint's score since they were lower. The others are on my brothers fios. The top one was a bad comcast server. 91dc98386184f25d3c7b577c05a54d1a.jpg

• Like 1

Must be nice. The fastest I've seen is in the 50s. The bottom two are from Shentel 2xca. Next up is in Tysons Corner with 3xca. I killed the app on the rest of the tests on Saturday so it wouldn't hurt Sprint's score since they were lower. The others are on my brothers fios. The top one was a bad comcast server. 91dc98386184f25d3c7b577c05a54d1a.jpg

I envy your brother having those amazing Fios speeds! The Xfinity 250-300 I have here in the Chicago area doesn't even come close to that.

[emoji42] [emoji42] [emoji42] at any rate, whatever it is, I'm quite happy with the device, it's the fastest phone I have had on Sprint to date.

On the bright side, just think how much faster it will be once those other network features are also deployed if you're already pulling 200Mbps now.

• Like 1

Yeah, I posted about it a month and a half or so ago in another thread.  One day I was sitting in front of my local publix grocery store and while I was sitting in the car I needed to download some files for work which were fairly large and I couldn't really wait to get home.  Once I hit download, it was done in just a few seconds.  I figured something must have glitched out because I just wasn't expecting it to download so fast.  So I checked the download and everything was there.  So I told myself to run a speedtest and I couldn't believe my eyes, 203.44mb down on lte., needless to say I was shocked.   This was on my s8+

• Like 2

My echo dots are being processed. I just got an email because I put in the wrong MEID. At least I know something is going on.

Got the same email. The one it had was all jacked up. Had a period and a +17 in it that was not there when I typed it originally. After typing in the right one again it had the last 4 or 5 characters messed up so something is wrong with there system.

• Like 1

Got the same email. The one it had was all jacked up. Had a period and a +17 in it that was not there when I typed it originally. After typing in the right one again it had the last 4 or 5 characters messed up so something is wrong with there system.

Their MEID field is a floating-point number instead of a string.

My echo dots are being processed. I just got an email because I put in the wrong MEID. At least I know something is going on.

Thanks for the heads up, I got the same email as well but it was in my spam folder.  I would have never known.

How is the RF performance for you guys? It's significantly worse than my s7. Thinking of returning it or seeing if HTC will give me a replacement.

Its been fantastic for me so far.

Their MEID field is a floating-point number instead of a string.

Thanks for the heads up, I got the same email as well but it was in my spam folder.  I would have never known.

So what exactly did you guys do to fix it? I got the email about a week and a half ago telling me it was wrong, so I went in and re-entered the MEID. And I just got another email today saying "Your MEID number is either, corrupted due to a form error, not enough numbers (must have 18 numbers), or your number is a duplicate." I'm gonna put the number in again but if I don't get to redeem these Dots because of this error, I'm gonna be rather upset.

So what exactly did you guys do to fix it? I got the email about a week and a half ago telling me it was wrong, so I went in and re-entered the MEID. And I just got another email today saying "Your MEID number is either, corrupted due to a form error, not enough numbers (must have 18 numbers), or your number is a duplicate." I'm gonna put the number in again but if I don't get to redeem these Dots because of this error, I'm gonna be rather upset.

It was an issue on their end, no matter how many times you put the corrected meid, once you left the screen and came back it had the same error as before.  Seems like they fixed it though, I went back in yesterday and updated my meid and the correct number was still there after I exited and came back to it.

• Like 2

Any ideas on what was in the update?

"System enhancements"

*rolleyes*

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Seems that video stability has improved exponentially when recording in 4k, at least it seems that way to me.

Yeah but the problem is that the entire back light will stay on, no way this can be good for battery life. 

Anyone know HTC's history with software updates? I've never owned an HTC device, but this one seems pretty decent. I'm thinking of picking one up to be my 2nd device. This LG G6 is awful.

• Like 2

Anyone know HTC's history with software updates? I've never owned an HTC device, but this one seems pretty decent. I'm thinking of picking one up to be my 2nd device. This LG G6 is awful.

HTC has always been pretty decent with updates, especially more so recently.