Samsung Galaxy S8 & Dual Sim/Duos

Andrew Revering

1 hour ago, BlueAngel said:

I tried kept failing to register, guess the 10k spots are filled.

I just registered about 15 minutes ago, restarted, then immediately downloaded the update.

All you people who successfully registered into the Beta program and have downloaded the software, are you guys on the Sprint GS8/GS8+?  Is anyone on the 955U1 Unlocked Model?  

I made it into registration but my 955U1 GS8+ doesn't find the Beta update.  I tried restarting the phone already.  I got in around 10:15 AM PST.

All you people who successfully registered into the Beta program and have downloaded the software, are you guys on the Sprint GS8/GS8+?  Is anyone on the 955U1 Unlocked Model?  
I made it into registration but my 955U1 GS8+ doesn't find the Beta update.  I tried restarting the phone already.  I got in around 10:15 AM PST.
In on the sprint model

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, optimummind said:

I'm on the sprint model as well.

14 minutes ago, Paynefanbro said:

Did anyone else get a persistent notification telling them Mobile Installer is running in the background? The only way to get rid of it is to force stop it.

Yep I downloaded the app posted earlier and boom gone.

1 minute ago, BlueAngel said:

Yep I downloaded the app posted earlier and boom gone.

I long pressed on it and then in app settings block notifications and it worked for this. Without the other app, but I do have the blocking app too. I'll see if it comes back. 

4 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

I long pressed on it and then in app settings block notifications and it worked for this. Without the other app, but I do have the blocking app too. I'll see if it comes back. 

I tried without didn't work. :P Unless of course I didn't do it correctly.

How do you check?

##debug#, LTE engineering. It's at the very bottom but it will keep moving the page back up. Use data while you're looking and it will say what ever qam it is doing. Getting a screen shot is difficult tho. I see 64uplink when it did not do it before. However 256 qam download does not seem to be active yet. 2CA uplink on b41 is also not in this build.

##debug#, LTE engineering. It's at the very bottom but it will keep moving the page back up. Use data while you're looking and it will say what ever qam it is doing. Getting a screen shot is difficult tho. I see 64uplink when it did not do it before. However 256 qam download does not seem to be active yet. 2CA uplink on b41 is also not in this build.

Which band are you talking about? B41 has had 64qam since the beginning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk