Samsung Galaxy S8 & Dual Sim/Duos

Andrew Revering

5 minutes ago, SeanK_ said:

What you mean?

I'm just trying to see if anybody has had any issues with this update before I install it.  I know that has happened in the past, even with small, security update.

7 minutes ago, clbowens said:

I'm just trying to see if anybody has had any issues with this update before I install it.  I know that has happened in the past, even with small, security update.

I was thinking you were having issues, but I haven't so far.

Doesn't this fix the KRACK WPA2 weakness? 

46 minutes ago, SeanK_ said:

I was thinking you were having issues, but I haven't so far.

Doesn't this fix the KRACK WPA2 weakness? 

It should fix the KRACK issue as that was patched in the Nov security update by Google. 

If past is any indication, then it will either be next Monday or Tuesday.  Looking forward to improved battery life.

What a pleasant surprise it came to us so much earlier this time.  My DL size is different from the Korean and UK models at 508.03 MB (QL8)(955U1).  What was the DL size for the Sprint version?  

What a pleasant surprise it came to us so much earlier this time.  My DL size is different from the Korean and UK models at 508.03 MB (QL8)(955U1).  What was the DL size for the Sprint version?  
666mb. I'll get the holy water.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, optimummind said:

I am on beta 3.  My download is at 508.03 MB

Rzj8KnJ.jpg

One thing is for sure. The band 41 and band 25 radio has been improved quite a bit and beta 3 was already good. Beta 4 has me on b41 that I normally would never be on. I hope this is the baseband that is going to be on the final release.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 12/15/2017 at 10:44 PM, Terrell352 said:

One thing is for sure. The band 41 and band 25 radio has been improved quite a bit and beta 3 was already good. Beta 4 has me on b41 that I normally would never be on. I hope this is the baseband that is going to be on the final release.

That's good to hear, baseband improvements are always welcome.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What screen protectors do you guys use/recommend for the S8 (not plus)? Was looking at many on Amazon, and many reviews stating screen protectors don't cover entire screen, or won't stick to edges causing lifting in cases. 

1 hour ago, Marv1 said:

What screen protectors do you guys use/recommend for the S8 (not plus)? Was looking at many on Amazon, and many reviews stating screen protectors don't cover entire screen, or won't stick to edges causing lifting in cases. 

I use nothing.