Samsung Galaxy S8 & Dual Sim/Duos

Andrew Revering

On the upload to

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I didn't see the part where you already said uplink. So I just read it wrong. These for forums need a delete option for mistakes.

• Like 1

I have noticed a new option added to the Data Programming screen on the Oreo beta for LTE called Band 41 PCII which is by default enabled.  Anyone know what this for, is this possibly 2x CA upload?

I have noticed a new option added to the Data Programming screen on the Oreo beta for LTE called Band 41 PCII which is by default enabled.  Anyone know what this for, is this possibly 2x CA upload?
I'm not sure what it is but I can tell you my Note 8 has it enabled

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am still trying to see what that is. If it was upload there would be two uploads in the engineering screen but there is still only one. This is the first beta so I think it will come on the final build.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hopefully this will be in the final build, will post once they get back to me.  
Screenshot_20171103-133323.thumb.jpg.c652ddc3165ffc9cc937b886be2901bf.jpg
I can tell you right now that it has not. 64/64 qam is the best b25 and b41 are doing right now. 4x4 MIMO is not enabled and neither is 2xCA uplink for b41.

I can tell you right now that it has not. 64/64 qam is the best b25 and b41 are doing right now. 4x4 MIMO is not enabled and neither is 2xCA uplink for b41.

What do you mean there is upload CA live? 4x4 mimo is also active in some areas.

What do you mean there is upload CA live? 4x4 mimo is also active in some areas. 

Yeah on the V30 upload CA is live and active. Also the only 4x2 MIMO is all I have seen. The V30 might have it active but not the GS8.

10 hours ago, nexgencpu said:

That was my next question, is it working? I guess not.

Just started working out of nowhere.  I was on B25 driving home on VoLTE, my phone wouldn't switch from B25 to MB once I was home.  My call hung on B25 until I hung up.  I was able to start a new call on VoLTE on my MB.

FmN9kWg.jpgPtKVp1r.jpgI6K9Xn6.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Terrell352 said:

True VoLTE on Sprint???

Oh yes.  I was nowhere near Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi is disabled.

3 minutes ago, lilotimz said:

Lots of speculation going on.

Is wifi calling enabled at the account level?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I haven't used Wi-Fi calling on this device.  It is possible enabled at account level.  How do I check?

1 minute ago, bucdenny said:

I haven't used Wi-Fi calling on this device.  It is possible enabled at account level.  How do I check?

You have to check under your account line services.  WiFI calling is not totally disabled even if you toggle it off on the device. 

25 minutes ago, lilotimz said:

You have to check under your account line services. 

Wi-Fi calling is actually enabled on my account.  What does it mean?  No VoLTE?

14 minutes ago, lilotimz said:

You have to check under your account line services.  WiFI calling is not totally disabled even if you toggle it off on the device. 

I made many calls today while driving on the freeway and no where near Wi-Fi.  It couldn't been Wi-Fi calling.  Also, I unplugged my UniFi at home, impossible to be on Wi-Fi.  My calls still going through and showing LTE connection.