• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• I'm hoping they do some sort of Merger Briefing soon.    Hopefully they will disclose the game plan with some numbers thrown in... cell sites, moving customers on or so-forth... a lot of what we are going on is information from almost 1-1 1/2 years ago.   When and if they do, it will be a great meeting to tune into for details!  
    • I am not certain this number is still true.  With Dish getting the sites they abandon, the inclination would likely be to retain more Sprint sites. FCC may have forced more rural coverage given 1x800 coverage compared to VoLTE.  We know T-Mobile went through several revisions after those numbers were made public.  Might be better numbers in the merger court decision.
    • Agreed, but I also worry about this autofocus issue because this exists currently on the S10+ that I see occasionally. And it's possible it'll get fixed with software updates, but maybe it's a hardware issue. They changed the way they do their autofocus with the S20 line, so who knows??  I'm trying to get my lease payments cleared up so I can pre-order. As usual, Sprint online says different things than Sprint executive teams. When do the pre-orders stop?? 
    • Yep it's a go no matter what.There is another case pending against the merger. From the article above: "The merger also faces a legal challenge from the Communications Workers of America, which argues that the Federal Communications Commission exceeded its statutory authority in approving the deal. That case is pending before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit. Oral arguments have yet to be scheduled.  Communications Workers of America v. USA, D.C. Cir., No. 19-01254, filed 12/5/19."
    • Thanks snake... do you still think all lights are green for 4-1?     (I'm hoping.)