"What I Learned at Sprint..."

Then u have an excuse to remodel though....hehe

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Not my house. But I wish I had my own place. Sure would be much quieter.

Sent from Joshs Evo Shift using Forum Runner

I wonder if Ericsson has the biggest advantage in the NV project since Ericsson manages Sprint's network.

Alcatel Lucent and Ericsson both won hardware contracts with Verizon and AT&T so they already have a lot of hardware on the ground - it seems like Samsung would be the most disadvantaged. Apparently Samsung is a leader in Asia but I wonder how difficult it is for them to get going in a new market.

I wonder how much competition there is between the three of them in terms of deployment schedule.

But the work areas are not necessarily congruent for A-L & Ericsson relative to working with other carriers. For example, Ericsson is planned to do NV upgrades for Sprint in Baton Rouge; however, last summer, A-L put the LTE up for Verizon in this market.

I hate bugs and love animals. Bugs are gross.

I'm not an animal racist.

Try this parallel, Josh...

"I hate Eskimos and love people. Eskimos are gross.

I'm not a racist."

Really?

AJ

Try this parallel' date=' Josh...

"I hate Eskimos and love people. Eskimos are gross.

I'm not a racist."

Really?

AJ[/quote']

Bugs are invasive, therefore they must be destroyed.

Sent from Joshs Evo Shift using Forum Runner

Bugs are invasive, therefore they must be destroyed.

You could replace "bugs" in your statement with any number of different races, ethnic groups, or religious groups and have hate speech indistinguishable from the real thing. But I have already drawn this out too long. I am just giving you a hard time, Josh, trying to get you to think critically about your own belief system. You are an "animal racist," but so are most people. You have highly inconsistent values when it comes to animals, but so do most people. That should not absolve us, however, from examining our own internal contradictions.

AJ

You could replace "bugs" in your statement with any number of different races, ethnic groups, or religious groups and have hate speech indistinguishable from the real thing. But I have already drawn this out too long. I am just giving you a hard time, Josh, trying to get you to think critically about your own belief system. You are an "animal racist," but so are most people. You have highly inconsistent values when it comes to animals, but so do most people. That should not absolve us, however, from examining our own internal contradictions.

AJ

Ok, interesting. Never thought of it that way before. I am just going with my past experience with ants, that's all.

As funny as the banter is...this thread is getting way off topic. My unicorn contribution didn't help matters, either.

Robert

• Like 2

I just saw a map of what Verizon's network looked like prior to all the acquisitions.

PageplusPrepaidCoverageMap.jpg

and after

coverageverizoncdmaanalo.jpg

I think that this shows the potential radical change Sprint could orchestrate if it could get RCA members on board with network vision. However, instead of acquiring they will partner which will actually mean a better end result with the rural carriers continuing buildouts to satisfy underserved areas where giants like Verizon would simply ignore them.

sprint_3G_11b.jpg

rcacoverage.png

• Like 5