Unlimited Data For Tablets?

Marv1

Was reading through Sprint reditt earlier, and seen a post stating this Friday, Sprint will have this available. Anyone else hear about this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sprint/comments/574gff/coming_fridayunlimited_data_for_tablets/

• Like 2

It's already on the Sprint website. 25 without auto pay. Not sure why they still include the other rates for tablets when this rate trumps them all. 

This one includes optimized data while the others don't.

This one includes optimized data while the others don't.

I am aware of that. But seriously, I feel sorry for those who will pay for 6GB of non-optimized data at $55 a month (that's a few movies a month).  It's just absurd.  Sprint should just have one plan for tablet. $20 with autopay is cheap enough for everyone. 

Now, how can i get the best deal on an ipad mini 4 along with unlimited tablet plan?

If you do a 2yr contract with that new plan it's $10/mo more for subsidized device. Unfortunately, as of right now, I don't know of any places to get a good deal on the mini 4. I'm thinking toward the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I signed up on this with a the Galaxy Tab E, great price, 8" tab is perfect size.  Mostly going to be a netflix/hulu device, used it last night and the 480p streaming cap was no issue for the screen size.

• Like 2

Just bought a Samsung Tab E to put it on this new $20 "unlimited" tablet plan. $106 on Ebay right now, which sure beats Sprint's $300 price point. Seller claims it is brand new and sealed. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/401146661304

I want to add the Samsung S2 but I don't think it's available as BYOD.

On the streaming restrictions, I've noticed a quality reduction on Youtube (480p is the highest available PQ), but Netflix, WatchESPN, FSGo, MLS, NBCSports, etc all are crystal clear.

• Like 3

On the streaming restrictions, I've noticed a quality reduction on Youtube (480p is the highest available PQ), but Netflix, WatchESPN, FSGo, MLS, NBCSports, etc all are crystal clear.

Besides Youtube, were the others 720p?