google/nexus/pixel 7 tablet rumours

dedub

this was out earlier this week, didn't see any topic here yet.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/09/report-huawei-is-building-a-successor-to-the-nexus-7/

I'm totally looking forward to a new nexus (or whatever name) 7" android tablet since my n7-2013 died several months ago.

I wanted to get a nexus 9, but never got around to it, and it is bigger than I prefer anyway.

Hopefully it will be an affordable high quality high-end tablet, equal or better than the ipad mini 4.

I was tempted to upgrade to the Nexus 9 but didn't, my Nexus 7 2013 is still working like a champ. Taken on trips to Mexico, all over Europe, Vegas and still looking good. I might possible upgrade to the new one if the price is right.

Would really like there to be a cellular option....  I have another 7" tablet that even fits in some of my pants pockets.  If this one has a 7" screen with a slightly thinner bezel, it'll likely fit even better...

I was able to put the original Nexus 7 in my back pocket with a cruzerlite tpu case on it. Levi jeans with a 34 waist.

I was able to put the original Nexus 7 in my back pocket with a cruzerlite tpu case on it. Levi jeans with a 34 waist.

Fat bottomed girls

You make the rockin' world go round

AJ

Hopefully it will be an affordable high quality high-end tablet, equal or better than the ipad mini 4.

That is four things.  You can pick only two.

AJ

• Like 1

I'm a dude.....

Awkward......

I put my jeans size so indication that I don't shop in the Big & Tall sections....

If you can fit a tablet in a case in your back pocket, then you have a big butt.  And girls carry their devices in their back pockets.

Fat Bottomed Girls...

AJ

Some of us like big pockets AJ.

Sure thing, Mr. Hugh Jass.

AJ

Or maybe he just has big pockets AJ.....

Let's talk about your "big but"...

AJ

• Like 1