well the wait is over it looks like the next Galaxy to debut in london

AJC1973

Thank God, I cannot wait for the rumors to stop.

oh no now the rumors really start...whats it gonna have will continue what will be the actual release date, who will get it first will it be an iphone killer, (which is a phrase i absolutly hate.) then we see it and if the iphone is shown later the rumors will go about how much better the iphone will be.. hell the damn thing will cure cancer and bring steve jobs back...

and then it will release, and the rumors for what the SG IV will be like starts then a year nd a half cycle begins anew

• Like 2

Finally! I can't wait to see this phone. I just thought of something. Isn't CTIA in May 8th? How awesome would it be if the U.S. variants get announced few days later?

That would be amazing. Isn't it one of the rumors that all variants across the world will be released on the same day? I could have sworn I saw that rumor somewhere.

If Samsung can release the Galaxy S III on the same day around the world, they will have finally accomplished something! What happened with the first 2 Galaxy S phones and the Galaxy Nexus is ridiculous.

If they will be releasing to Sprint at that time too, then it was extremely covert. So covert that it never went through Sprint's LTE labs, even. Which isn't unprecedented, because Apple devices don't go through Sprint labs for advance testing. However, all previous Samsung devices have, so this would be the first to go through covert stealth mode.

We will have to see. I would love for it to happen. However, I am skeptical that we will see the GS3 on Sprint before Fall.

Robert

Apple devices don't go through Sprint labs? Wow. I thought they did immediately prior to release time.

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure they are tested in Apple labs only. Apple doesn't let those suckers out of their grip unless they have to. That's one of the chief reasons why there is virtually zero leaked info. Heck, if they ended up in Sprint labs, even I might know about it! And Apple could never let that happen.

Robert

One of the stories this morning reported on the May 3 event states that the display is set between 4.6 and 4.8". That is pretty close to the 5" Galaxy Note. Maybe the rumors are true that the bezel is way thinner. If so that would be awesome.

TS

One of the stories this morning reported on the May 3 event states that the display is set between 4.6 and 4.8". That is pretty close to the 5" Galaxy Note. Maybe the rumors are true that the bezel is way thinner. If so that would be awesome.

TS

I hope it looks similar to thissamsung%20galaxy%20s3-827041.jpeg

One thing that would be different would be the inclusion of a physical home button that has been rumored.

If they will be releasing to Sprint at that time too, then it was extremely covert. So covert that it never went through Sprint's LTE labs, even. Which isn't unprecedented, because Apple devices don't go through Sprint labs for advance testing. However, all previous Samsung devices have, so this would be the first to go through covert stealth mode.

We will have to see. I would love for it to happen. However, I am skeptical that we will see the GS3 on Sprint before Fall.

Robert

Samsung could be doing that, since we haven't had any leaks, just a ton of rumors

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-flaunts-its-powerful-but-frugal-32nm-Exynos-line-WQXGA-mobile-display-chewed-for-breakfast_id26468

I want to see a "quad-core Cortex-A15 2GHz Exynos 5450 monstrosity with the scorching Mali-658 GPU" that they talk about in hte article in this phone.