Roaming Allowance now 0 GB?

owensri2

Anybody else have this displayed while accessing your data usage in the Sprint Zone App?  Shows I've used 0.03 GB of Data Roaming and have 0 GB remaining.  It used to say "See Terms" in place of the 0 GB.  There is a little red triangle with an exclamation point inside it, which means I've exceeded my allowance, which I know should be 300 MB. (I have the everything data share 1500 plan from 2010)

It appears that they are having some issues or changing up something in the system. The app is showing that I have negative 7 days in my billing cycle. I also am showing 0 of 0 in roaming. Anytime I try to update the information I get an error that it can't connect to the system.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It appears that they are having some issues or changing up something in the system. The app is showing that I have negative 7 days in my billing cycle. I also am showing 0 of 0 in roaming. Anytime I try to update the information I get an error that it can't connect to the system.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

My Sprint Zone auto-updated yesterday or the day before, and is now fairly thoroughly hosed.  I have reported through the app.  We shall see if Sprint notices either my report or the problem itself.

My Sprint Zone auto-updated yesterday or the day before, and is now fairly thoroughly hosed.  I have reported through the app.  We shall see if Sprint notices either my report or the problem itself.

Mine was updated last night.  It's still working fine.