Any drawbacks from switching to the new $37 Unltd Plan?

EmeraldReporter

320!?!? Geez. I have the same plan and the same number of lines and pay 260!

First. Get rid of leases. They are the biggest ripoff John Legere ever came up with and sold as Gold. Your plan came with subsidies so take advantage of them. See if you can return those leases and get back on subsidy. You're paying extra (if you have credits, they're bound to expire bte) for a 2 year lease when in reality you could be owning a phone outright for 1/3 of the price and get to keep. Break those phones you currently have, and you'll be paying out of pocket for them.

Second, check to see if anyone in your lines works for someone that offers discounts through Sprint. Heck, even some Credit Unions offer Sprint discounts. Take advantage of these discounts.

That is with credit Union discount, also includes taxes and insurance on all the lines. The only way out of lease is pay them off.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

That is with credit Union discount, also includes taxes and insurance on all the lines. The only way out of lease is pay them off.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

You are better off doing subsidy than leases because you are paying extra tax on top off the monthly payments. Also for my ed1500 plan i only put insurance for one line because after having insurance for all lines i dont use it at all for all the lines. So i just keep it on one line just in case and use it when i really need to

Leasing is only for people who wants to get a new phone without paying too much up front and upgrade every year

In my opinion. Its not worth it but to others it may be

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

If they did end unlimited data for whatever reason you would think that if your already on a unlimited data plan that you would be grandfathered into the plan like the old verizon and att plans. I dont see them forcing you to switch unless you lease a new device or something. I maybe wrong though.

they could never end unlimited data what so ever, its really the only reason people are with sprint, if they ended unlimited data i myself just as an example would leave for ATT or Verizon.

• Like 1