China Mobile Seeking Stake In United States

4GHoward

Actually, the FCC would try to make them sell off part of the EBS/BRS spectrum just to be jerks.

I actually don't mind that Sprint would have to sell off part of the EBS/BRS spectrum holdings. Sprint doesn't need 150 MHz of 2.5 GHz spectrum. Sprint could sell off 50 MHz of 2.5 GHz and could use the funding to purchase more favorable spectrum.

I think 100 GHz of 2.5 GHz would be plenty enough. Sprint shouldn't want the full 150 MHz of 2.5 GHz spectrum anyways due to the fact that it would preclude them form future spectrum auctions.

I actually don't mind that Sprint would have to sell off part of the EBS/BRS spectrum holdings. Sprint doesn't need 150 MHz of 2.5 GHz spectrum. Sprint could sell off 50 MHz of 2.5 GHz and could use the funding to purchase more favorable spectrum.

I think 100 GHz of 2.5 GHz would be plenty enough. Sprint shouldn't want the full 150 MHz of 2.5 GHz spectrum anyways due to the fact that it would preclude them form future spectrum auctions.

Clearwire does not have 150MHz nationwide. Their EBS spectrum is highly variable. Some markets they have as little as 60-70MHz. I would say it's more like 100MHz on average. The most they have in any market is 140MHz. And that's only in a couple of markets.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner