lilotimz

Project Cedar / LTE - West / East Montana

Sounds like a nightmare for Sprint. So it'll be a long while before Southern California sees any real improvements if this lower capex spending is real

There are real improvements happening right now in SoCal. Check out the Marcelo thread for small cells in L.A.

There are real improvements happening right now in SoCal. Check out the Marcelo thread for small cells in L.A.

I'm not seeing a thread for that

Sounds like a nightmare for Sprint. So it'll be a long while before Southern California sees any real improvements if this lower capex spending is real

What does that have to do with Project Cedar?  You are overly generalizing by equating two very different things and places -- more small cells in Southern California and more macro sites in Montana.  Sprint makes a lot of money in Southern California.  Sprint will make very little money in Montana, thus low priority.

AJ

• Like 1

What does that have to do with Project Cedar?  You are overly generalizing by equating two very different things and places -- more small cells in Southern California and more macro sites in Montana.  Sprint makes a lot of money in Southern California.  Sprint will make very little money in Montana, thus low priority.

AJ

Talking about small cells, Mobilitie has many job openings in Chicago area, are there a lot of small cells development in that area?

What does that have to do with Project Cedar? You are overly generalizing by equating two very different things and places -- more small cells in Southern California and more macro sites in Montana. Sprint makes a lot of money in Southern California. Sprint will make very little money in Montana, thus low priority.

AJ

Thanks for your 2 cents

Thanks for your 2 cents

And that is about the amount of money Sprint will make with its license protection network in Montana.

Do not use any lack of CAPEX in Montana to extrapolate to Southern California.  Illogical thinking.

AJ

• Like 2

And that is about the amount of money Sprint will make with its license protection network in Montana.

Do not use any lack of CAPEX in Montana to extrapolate to Southern California. Illogical thinking.

AJ

Good to know, thanks.

Anything to report ? Anyone ? It looks like small activity is going on in Wyoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk