Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge User Thread

SturgeonGeneral

I had to send mine in to fix it. The line was not bad at first then it got to the point it was hard to fix by pressing on the 'g' by the camera. I didn't even bother with sprint I went straight to samsung with the issue. It was covered so no out of pocket but I was without a phone for awhile.

I had to send mine in to fix it. The line was not bad at first then it got to the point it was hard to fix by pressing on the 'g' by the camera. I didn't even bother with sprint I went straight to samsung with the issue. It was covered so no out of pocket but I was without a phone for awhile.

Oh ok. Not good. I sent this to Samsung last time when I had pink spots all over. This will be annoying if it keeps happening. And my year will be up in March. Ugh. Samsung has to know this is a huge problem. Huge. Sad. Haha

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those that did the Galaxy Beta got 7.0. But I wonder if the latest security update that was mentioned by SamMobile was included in it or if its a separate download.

TS

AT&T & T-Mobile both got the 7.0 update which includes the Feb security update. I'm surprised Sprint is so slow to release this time around.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Those that did the Galaxy Beta got 7.0. But I wonder if the latest security update that was mentioned by SamMobile was included in it or if its a separate download.

TS 

I'm one of those people who have the Beta, I'm just ready for the beta popup message to go away. It should be the February security update with it from what T Mobile and AT&T are getting.

• Like 1