East Coast Snow Storm

joshuam

It's gonna be great. We'll get maybe half an inch or so and the entire city will shut down for a week. At least I might get out of school for a couple days.

To everyone north of us: stay safe!

Haha I work with a company Headquartered in Winston-Salem and I lol'ed when you said that cuz it's definitely true!

• Like 1

Haha I work with a company Headquartered in Winston-Salem and I lol'ed when you said that cuz it's definitely true!

Yep. We've got tomorrow off too even though there's barely anything left on the ground, much less the roads. Oh well. :P

Yep. We've got tomorrow off too even though there's barely anything left on the ground, much less the roads. Oh well. :P

Lol we got a good 30 or so inches in York, PA and it's still a toss up if we are open tomorrow or not [emoji29]

96a6eab21215bd0ca2ee5a4e24a1d4b4.jpg

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Here in Louisville, KY, we were supposed to get hammered by the northern edge of the storm. Thursday night they was calling for 10-14" where I live. By end of day Friday we might have had 3 or 4". Looks like you guys got my snow. On the other hand, since I work for a grocery company, the panic buying helps sales, which helps my bonus.  

• Like 2

Almost 25 inches here, Queens was buried and the snow plows never made it to clean any of the streets other than the main roads. I had to walk through almost 3 foot snow drifts this morning to the train.

• Like 1