CLOSED FOR ENTRY--Just in time for Christmas Raffle...enter to win a new 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (White)

S4GRU

Can this Note 5 be activated on any/all Sprint MVNO's?  As I would gift it to someone on Ting, if I donated/entered  (and won);she carries a purse, I just have pockets and the note5 is more phone than I want to put in my pocket. 

We now received enough to fund the device, so entries now are earning money toward the S4GRU General Fund. And that's good, because we need it. The A9/N5X Promo only raised $60. We need the Christmas Promo to earn us a few months!

You can keep donating/entering until Tuesday evening. Just a little over three days left to enter. Thank you to all who entered!

Robert

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 1

Can this Note 5 be activated on any/all Sprint MVNO's? As I would gift it to someone on Ting, if I donated/entered (and won);she carries a purse, I just have pockets and the note5 is more phone than I want to put in my pocket.

I am not sure. Sprint has individual agreements with MVNO's about new devices. And some devices have to wait a year. You will need to check with Ting. And they most likely will tell you they need the IMEI number to check. You may not be able to find out definitively until you had the device in hand.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

You should make the raffles a frontpage wall post, frankly I stumble upon this raffle by accident

I took your suggestion and added it.  Thanks!

Robert

• Like 1

How much more are you looking for?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

We were hoping to make another $450.  That would provide enough to fund S4GRU for two months out of the proceeds.

JUST EIGHT HOURS LEFT!!!  

If you have been waiting until the end to enter, now is the time.  If you have entered already, enter again and increase your odds of winning!

We will be doing the drawing tonight at 7 PM Pacific/10 PM Eastern.  That way we can get this thing out to the winner and they can receive it before Christmas!

Good luck to all who have entered and will enter still.

Robert

JUST EIGHT HOURS LEFT!!!

If you have been waiting until the end to enter, now is the time. If you have entered already, enter again and increase your odds of winning!

We will be doing the drawing tonight at 7 PM Pacific/10 PM Eastern. That way we can get this thing out to the winner and they can receive it before Christmas!

Good luck to all who have entered and will enter still.

Robert

Gave some more. Hopefully we can get more people

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Where will the winning number be announced?  I wanted to make sure I am looking in the right place. 

Robert will announce the winner in a live chat session in The Lounge.  He also will post the winner in this thread.

AJ

I will be live streaming my phone screen showing the number drawing, using the Mirrativ app.  The link will be broadcast on our Twitter page:  https://twitter.com/Sprint4Grollout

You should use Periscope -- and live upload stream over LTE -- just to show us stodgy old guys the undeniable importance of uplink data speeds.

;)

AJ

• Like 3

The winning number is 637069.  Which belongs to bucdenny.

Congratulations to bucdenny the winner of the Sprint model 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in White Pearl.  Thank you all who entered and support S4GRU.

Robert

• Like 6

The winning number is 637069. Which belongs to bucdenny.

Congratulations to bucdenny the winner of the Sprint model 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in White Pearl. Thank you all who entered and support S4GRU.

Robert

Awww guess there goes the wifey's surprise xmas present, but did this raffle raise a decent amount for the site?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Awww guess there goes the wifey's surprise xmas present, but did this raffle raise a decent amount for the site?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yes.  A little over $500 net gain for S4GRU!

• Like 8