Nokia Lumia 900 now free (after $100 credit)

The price of the Lumia 900 at launch was $100 on contract through AT&T. Now, thanks to a data bug http://www.electroni...ed.by.data.bug/ that basically puts the phone in airplane mode, Nokia is issuing a $100 credit making the phone free until April 21st. Everyone who already bought a Lumia 900 will be issued the credit as well.

http://gizmodo.com/5...ne-in-the-world

Sprint get on these Nokia's :)

I messed around with a Lumia 900 about two weeks ago, I would love to see a 4 in version since I thought 4.3 in was too big in my opinion, with S4 dual core Snapdragon with LTE.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• So I'm getting "Clearwire" notifications on SCP since upgrading to the latest update as far as provider goes when the bands are clearly tmo (2 and 4, usually...with a smattering of 41).  All of these indicated T-Mobile prior to last update. Why the odd discrepancy?  Anyone? Bueller?  Anyone?  
    • The real question will be the effect on the upcoming 2.5 EBS auction.  T-Mobile might be able to get very good prices with almost no implementation costs for much better service in small cities and rural areas.
    • What was the previous 600Mhz antenna?
    • Auction 107: Hit $80.9B.   Now going to enter the assignment phase where bidders can bid on specific spectrum blocks. Wonder how fast this will get online this year.  TMobile's head start with 2.5GHz is gonna get challenged.  I could see them taking the lead in wireless tests in 2021 but then the gap close in 2022.   Auction 108: Three blocks.  49.5, 50.5 and 16.5MHz. I wonder how heavy TMobile will buy here. It'll sorta clean up their holdings and I could see down the road if they don't bid they have to invest more time keeping interference out of the current existing white-space. Likely at least secure entire counties they already own a partial license in. Everything about 2.5 is such a mess.  
    • So very interesting find , at my home The 5G upper layer indicator was turned off on certain LTE bands, but still has NR connected. It was on a Band 30 5 mhz one tower, a Band 30 10mhz chunk on another, and my home tower the Band 2 5Mhz chunk now has no indicator on. I am wondering if they are maybe configuring the the tower for DSS NR band 2