Upgrade date suddenly changed from months to now!?

stuckinohio1

Yep, just found out now at another Sprint store. After back and forth last night with chat, and confirming with notes, and my copy of our convo, it appears I'm not eligible with that offer according to Sprint store after showing me in their system. If I do lease, my bill with be roughly around $106 monthly, even with a new everything plan, that will be a dollar less, with employee discount applied.

I think I'm going to do another 2 yr contract instead, like I've been doing for years. Just less hassle, nothing changes, and just pay discounted price along with taxes.

If you buy the iPhone and sell after those 2 years, you actually make a profit (or fund your next phone subsidy, depends on how you see it)

True, but I'm an iPhone user. Just by looking more closely at things, and the back and forth info, I'm going to just do another 2 yr contract agreement. Leasing isn't for me, as I imagined. A Sprint sales chat rep was also nice enough to have his supervisor give me a few more dollars off whatever device I decide to get under contract. Will decide if I should keep my S5 as a backup, or sale it on Swappa.