iPhone Forever lease w/ trade-in promo

clankfu

Just wanted some clarification about this plan.  I'm thinking about jumping on the 22-month lease for the 64GB 6s for $19.77.  Please correct me if I'm wrong:

- If I decide to upgrade to the iPhone 7 next September, the 22-month lease starts over from that point right?

- Will I be locked into the $19.77 promo price for every subsequent iPhone?

- What happens if I damage the iPhone?

- If I decide not to get another iPhone, I would have to wait 22 months and will a 2-year upgrade price still be available for my next phone? 

Just wanted some clarification about this plan.  I'm thinking about jumping on the 22-month lease for the 64GB 6s for $19.77.  Please correct me if I'm wrong:

- If I decide to upgrade to the iPhone 7 next September, the 22-month lease starts over from that point right?

- Will I be locked into the $19.77 promo price for every subsequent iPhone?

- What happens if I damage the iPhone?

- If I decide not to get another iPhone, I would have to wait 22 months and will a 2-year upgrade price still be available for my next phone? 

1. Correct

2. No.  The promo price is for the 6s and is at a $7 discount to the regular lease price.  While things could change, that promo price does not apply to future upgrades. 

3.  I'm not sure.  This plan seems to be geared to iPhone.  I would think if you wanted to upgrade to a non-iPhone you would have to wait until the lease is up.  I would not bet on 2 year pricing being around in 22 months to be quite honest.  But if it was and you have an upgrade on your acct I don't see why you would not be able to take advantage.