Say goodbye to the spinning Walmart Icon [Sprint retiring spark icon]

lilotimz

Displaying 3G while on 1x really bothers me, it's deceptive. I never had the privilege of seeing the icon on a device until recently and didn't like all the animation in the status bar anyway. :)

Yes, displaying 3G while on 1X dishonest and deceptive.

All three of the Sprint Android devices I have owned have done this. However, neither of the iPhones my wife has owned have had this "feature."

Modifying Android devices so they lie to their owners needs to stop.

Does anyone remember when iPhones were lying to users about how good their signal was and showing too many bars? I don't remember that going over very well.

I definitely prefer thin crust pizza.  But I can respect a good quality deep dish slice.  But what I don't like is mega thick crust pizza.  Or what I call, "pizza cake."  Say no to pizza cake!!!

• Like 2

I definitely prefer thin crust pizza.  But I can respect a good quality deep dish slice.  But what I don't like is mega thick crust pizza.  Or what I call, "pizza cake."  Say no to pizza cake!!!

Hmm, how did Gaffigan miss that one?

AJ

• Like 1

Yes, displaying 3G while on 1X dishonest and deceptive.

All three of the Sprint Android devices I have owned have done this. However, neither of the iPhones my wife has owned have had this "feature."

Modifying Android devices so they lie to their owners needs to stop.

Does anyone remember when iPhones were lying to users about how good their signal was and showing too many bars? I don't remember that going over very well.

I definitely prefer thin crust pizza. But I can respect a good quality deep dish slice. But what I don't like is mega thick crust pizza. Or what I call, "pizza cake." Say no to pizza cake!!!

Come on guys, I'm trying to be pissy and the get this thing back on track and even the admins are throwing pizza under this thread jacked buss.

Now I have the munchies ...

Screw it. I'm ordering pizza.

• Like 1

Come on guys, I'm trying to be pissy and the get this thing back on track and even the admins are throwing pizza under this thread jacked buss.

It's not thread jacking. Food is relevant to every topic of discussion.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

It's not thread jacking. Food is relevant to every topic of discussion.

S4GRU exists as a result of food.

If no food, then we and S4GRU will die.

Need we say more...

;)

AJ

• Like 5

I think I thought I was in the Premier Off Topic thread. Oh well.

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

• Like 2

You guys are so software update happy.  The update is not going to cure cancer or change your life.  I often refuse updates for years, especially if they are OS updates.  And software developers, you obviously are hung up on change for the sake of change.

Anyway, somebody needs to preserve a handset sample with the Spark icon intact for the Robert M. Herron Museum of Modern Cellphones.

AJ

Im the same. I refuse all updates, especially after my Galaxy S2 experience where update = broken phone.

Today WhatsApp started giving me a notice that my app was old and required an update.

I deleted it.

Im about two Android versions behind on my S4 and thats how it will stay.

That's my post-Chicago Marathon pizza joint. I can't wait. Favorite pie in all of Chicago!

Worry not, your secret is safe with us.  We will not rat you out to Imo's and have you St. Louis excommunicated.

AJ

Worry not, your secret is safe with us. We will not rat you out to Imo's and have you St. Louis excommunicated.

AJ

Imo's is good, but not anywhere near my favorite in STL. Provel has it's place. Where it is, I'm not 100% sure. But, it has a place.

Whats your take on stuffed crust pizza Robert?

Uh, no.  That is called Hot Pocket pizza -- eaten by the same level of people who eat Hot Pockets.

AJ

• Like 1

Whats your take on stuffed crust pizza Robert?

I'm sure it could be good...somewhere other than Pizza Hut. But I dislike Pizza Hut pizza so bad that I've never tried it.

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

• Like 2