Outbound calling problems

TheCUJuan

So I went to Brazil last week and used the new Open World plan. Worked great, except for some reason most inbound calls while in Brazil were going straight to voicemail. I called the international desk and they transfered me to a more advanced techincal support agent who opened up a ticket for the engineers. They called me back on Monday and they escalated the problem, that afternoon it seemed to have fixed itself, but I came back to the US.

As soon as I landed in the states I've been havin interminent problems. When I make outbound calls I get either a "Your call cannot be completed at this time" or a fast busy signal at least 40% of the oubound calls I've been making. I've tested it and the other phones on the account are not having the problem. A ticket has been opened, but I was wondering if any of you have any clue what may be happening?

Ps. this is happening regardless of the type of call I make... to att users, land lines and tmo users (at the vesry least).

Disable WiFi calling. Under settings-phone-wifi calls-update address and click disable. This is an occasional problem I had when wifi calling was enabled so I disabled it.

PS- turning off the wifi calling feature on the phone won't help, you have to remove it from you account under update address

Edited by Pedro1278
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...