iPhone 6S/6S Plus User Thread

MacinJosh

Has anyone had success with the iPhone forever trade in done at a sprint store rather then waiting for the return kit ?

I went in yesterday to try and turn it in. They said they wouldn't take it and I will have to mail it in the envelope they sent me. Kinda nervous sending it back in that flimsy little thing to be honest....

• Like 1

Has anyone had success with the iPhone forever trade in done at a sprint store rather then waiting for the return kit ?

I went in yesterday to try and turn it in. They said they wouldn't take it and I will have to mail it in the envelope they sent me. Kinda nervous sending it back in that flimsy little thing to be honest....

Have you guys made sure you're bringing it to a Corp location? Third party can't touch it because it's not their order.

Also. This is ridiculous. I think I lost something like 4% while sleeping last night. Purposefully didn't plug it in last night but I didn't expect to still be going with decent battery left in the middle of the afternoon. Haven't even turned on low battery mode yet either.

30e085b64d386aaad7dcd36cd4046fb5.jpg

Also supposed to meet someone later to sell my 6. $500 with a year left on AppleCare and a bunch of cases plus the box. Seems fair to me. Fingers crossed all goes as planned.

• Like 5

I'm a die hard android fan with a galaxy s5 on sprint. I have to say that the 6s plus (rose gold) I got for my wife has super battery life (unlike my s5 which is warm to the touch, need 2 batteries), since Samsung ditched the microsd I might go with iphone 7 next year when my upgrade comes around.

• Like 2

Where I ended before I plugged in. I'll take it!

More than 8.5 hours of unscreen time and almost 33.5 hours of standby... OMG that's freakin' insane  :o  :blink:  

• Like 1

More than 8.5 hours of unscreen time and almost 33.5 hours of standby... OMG that's freakin' insane :o:blink:

Absolutely. I'm super impressed with the battery life.

Gonto sprint.com store locator

There are lots of stores that only sell sprint products but aren't actually sprint stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not going to always be correct. It doesn't differentiate like it used to. My store used to say sprint by universal wireless. Marcelo wants us all to be one united front and just have everyone be sprint so it no longer shows who is corporate and who isn't.
  • Like 2

Who cares sprint 3g actually is 3g and works flawlessly like it's supposed to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not always. It's more of a reflection on network tuning and strength -- not speed.

Sent from my iPhone 6s

• Like 1

My iPhone 6s Plus is out for delivery.  I can swing by at home during my lunch, but I sure hope they leave it at my door without a signature.  Maybe they will buzz one of my neighbors and have them sign for it.  I have witnessed that before.  :fingers:

• Like 2

My iPhone 6s Plus is out for delivery. I can swing by at home during my lunch, but I sure hope they leave it at my door without a signature. Maybe they will buzz one of my neighbors and have them sign for it. I have witnessed that before. :fingers:

Yay! Then I won't be the only one with a CA iPhone in the Milwaukee market on the forums!

Yay! Then I won't be the only one with a CA iPhone in the Milwaukee market on the forums!

Yeah..  I don't think CA is active in the Madison area though.  One of these days...  So you had a regular 6 and went to the 6s + too right?  Any noticeable differences in RF?

Yeah.. I don't think CA is active in the Madison area though. One of these days... So you had a regular 6 and went to the 6s + too right? Any noticeable differences in RF?

I didn't think it would be active in Racine and Oak Creek areas but I've been proven wrong.

Yep. Love the size jump and all that comes with it. RF for me does seem to be better. I have faster speeds and am on LTE more often. Even driving between Milwaukee and Racine county on the interstate where my phone would drop to 3G doesn't give me issues anymore. I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.

Edit. Speaking of which. Phone sale went good. $500 in my pocket and my ad wasn't even up for 24 hours. Makes me wish I asked for more but oh well. Made back my money on my down payment and have enough for a nice steak dinner. Anyone else have luck selling their old device?

• Like 2

My brother brought our phones back to the Sprint store and they said they can not take them. Pretty sure its a corporate store....

Yeah, reddit has mixed stories also with some saying they took their phones, others saying they would not.  Not really happy with this situation.  I am not that comfortable mailing back my old phone with that big charge sitting on my acct.  I got my bill today and it was on there showing due on Oct 14.  I really don't want to pay it and then just get a bill credit back.  I am not happy with this situation and wish it would have been explained better when I ordered. I am actually considering just doing a return and unwinding it to get the charges removed and then doing a new transaction and just doing the giveback in store then on the spot.  I wonder if that can be done.

who ended up winning the iPhone.

edit: Nevermind saw it is tonight. I thought it said sunday night.

At one point I said 'the earliest it could be held would be Sunday night' and that I would post the date and time when I am able to allocate the time.

Using Tapatalk on BlackBerry Z30

• Like 1

Yeah, reddit has mixed stories also with some saying they took their phones, others saying they would not.  Not really happy with this situation.  I am not that comfortable mailing back my old phone with that big charge sitting on my acct.  I got my bill today and it was on there showing due on Oct 14.  I really don't want to pay it and then just get a bill credit back.  I am not happy with this situation and wish it would have been explained better when I ordered. I am actually considering just doing a return and unwinding it to get the charges removed and then doing a new transaction and just doing the giveback in store then on the spot.  I wonder if that can be done.

Just called them and they said I can't bring it to the store blah blah blah. Im going to take it to USPS and pay for tracking. I am not sending 2100 dollars in phones back without tracking in case they get lost.

• Like 2