iPhone 6S/6S Plus User Thread

MacinJosh

I actually don't tweet much but with Sprint is has been an effective tool with CS issues if all other avenues are failing.  I would not go to twitter first, but when chat was telling me I owed all this money I think it is appropriate. 

LOL, it's the only thing I use Twitter for. It seems to get results with any company I've had issues with. 

I am absolutely loving my 6s Plus on Sprint....can't say that enough. Once I got the activation issues worked out, it has been attaching to LTE like a dream. I don't think any 2x CA is live in my market yet, but when it is OMG. Sprint is going to be able to leverage this iPhone into something great for themselves, PR-wise. It runs fantastically on their network.

• Like 1

I am absolutely loving my 6s Plus on Sprint....can't say that enough. Once I got the activation issues worked out, it has been attaching to LTE like a dream. I don't think any 2x CA is live in my market yet, but when it is OMG. Sprint is going to be able to leverage this iPhone into something great for themselves, PR-wise. It runs fantastically on their network.

As of now, I also have no complaints. The LTE is incredibly strong, and it switches bands like it should. Weak signal? Band 26. Hey, what an idea! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

When you tweet @sprintcare, do you direct message them?  Not that familiar with twitter.

I've just sent public tweets......my (unproven) theory is that with public visibility, they will respond more quickly than if I contacted them via DM.

• Like 1

Don't they need your account information and pin to assist with your account? Wouldn't that be public on Twitter?

Don't put that in your tweet.  Just tweet at them what your problem is.  @sprintcare will then ask you to follow them, and they will send you a DM for your acct info.  

• Like 2

So here is my timeline on my iPhone 6 -> 6s exchange under iPhone forever. 

1) Oct. 1st Order placed 

2) Oct. 6th Device arrives

3) Oct. 6th Sprint doesn't know where the Return Kit is

4) Oct. 7th Get text warning me I have 10 days to turn in my iPhone 6

5) Oct. 7th See $430 balance due on 10/20/15 

6) Oct. 7th Get annoyed at Sprint

If this gets charged to me due to a slowdown in warehouse receipt at their end they better not offer me account credit back. I pretty much left Sprint about 3 years ago over a billing fiasco where they erroneously billed me $700 and it took me threatening a chargeback and a 3 way call with my credit card company and Sprint billing to get the $ back. 

• Like 1

Called that number that was posted by me. The amount is frozen and we only need to pay or normal bill.Easy process, but it should've never had been necessary.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using moderately better tapatalk

• Like 1

And I was all happy with my 11hrs of usage on my 6+.

Then my wife asked me to plug in her 6s + and this is what I saw. Damn

94406a405713a8c3c9bcca918b9d6c3b.jpg

Look at my standby time...

46b6e145b73469b4e973cccc8b6d336c.jpg

• Like 3

I just got off the phone with Sprint telesales a very annoying experience. But I was able to successfully order for my partner a 128 gig silver iPhone 6s plus. & I got my mom a rose gold iPhone 6s 16 gig. She doesn't need much and I'll be doing a lot of auto backup 2 Google Drive. I get to play with the new iPhones without having to go all in.

• Like 1

This link was from that reddit thread:

http://demo.hiraku.tw/CPUIdentifier/

OR this

https://appsto.re/us/-AarJ.i

Used the App Store app to find out my chipset after reading an article from Gizmodo, and now I know I have the TSMC processor. Boy am I glad to hear that.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of an App where I can watch the Bands my device connects to?

Besides the Field Test mode from the phone dailer.

We had CelluarInfo on here, but Apple blocked the info, and the app only works when jailbroken now.

We had CelluarInfo on here, but Apple blocked the info, and the app only works when jailbroken now.

God damn Apple, Any alternatives without jailbreak?

is it just me or is the field test menu on iOS 9.0.2 broken

There's a time stamp on the bottom that doesn't seem to update, unless I exit and re-enter it updates for that current period.

Which makes me think it's stuck on B26 when a 'hard refresh' will show i'm on B25 or B41

Used the App Store app to find out my chipset after reading an article from Gizmodo, and now I know I have the TSMC processor. Boy am I glad to hear that.

Same haha

Sent from my iPhone 6s using moderately better tapatalk

I did the same. Have the Samsung chip. Anecdotally speaking, it's really not bad. Compared to the 6 Plus, at least, battery life and performance are even.

Samsung chip on my 6s - battery is noticeably better than on my 6. This may be more to do with iOS 9 than the phone itself, but either way I'm happy with it.

• Like 1

Look at my standby time...

46b6e145b73469b4e973cccc8b6d336c.jpg

Wow, I wonder how my wife's would have done on standby with less usage. To bad she doesn't get this time while she is at work. Signal is so weak that he phone can not last the day most of the time.