Samsung Galaxy Note 5 User Thread

COZisBack

Anyone have issues with Fast Charging working consistently? I am having a beast of a time getting it to work consistently. Tried different cables and chargers. I think it may be a USB port issue.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Anyone have issues with Fast Charging working consistently? I am having a beast of a time getting it to work consistently. Tried different cables and chargers. I think it may be a USB port issue.

immediately after the update my fast charging stopped working. Changed cable and charger and is working properly. Coincidence maybe...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It's the cable I've had it happen, the Samsung cables aren't the best.

It isn't working on my battery pack cable or my other cable which replaced the Samsung one. [emoji22]

Hmm, may be the phone then. Try a reset maybe?

I may try clearing the partition cache next.

Can't hurt I make it a weekly routine myself, keeps the phone running fresh.

Didn't work.

The phone charges in 2 hours without fast charging. Might just see if I can burn an upgrade for the Note 7. That would make the issues with micro USB a moot point.

Didn't work.

The phone charges in 2 hours without fast charging. Might just see if I can burn an upgrade for the Note 7. That would make the issues with micro USB a moot point.

If you have insurance you may get a free upgrade to a 7.

If you have insurance you may get a free upgrade to a 7.

Not on Verizon homey. ????

Fortunately I do have an upgrade to burn.

Not on Verizon homey. ????

Fortunately I do have an upgrade to burn.

Ah, I know on Sprint once they stop making a specific model they give you the next best thing which would be for example a Note 7.

Yes mine has been draining really quick..thought about doing a factory reset..also my phone has been hanging up big time, like freezing up..noticed it when I open Google maps and sometimes with Facebook and Google chrome..

I think they might be pushing alot of stuff in the back ground. If you got to data usage you will see that Google services I consuming alot of data. At least that is my case and I have 3 note 5.

I think they might be pushing alot of stuff in the back ground. If you got to data usage you will see that Google services I consuming alot of data. At least that is my case and I have 3 note 5.

yes, I was just coming to say this.  Google Play Services took off in the last couple days for some reason.  Just have to weather the storm, it'll calm down again.  Because....Android.

• Like 1

The only thing that make me move is the SDCARD and is something I consider when I bought the Note 5. More than likely I will be waiting for the Note 8. The HTC Marling 5.5" will not make me move because it's size. 

The only thing that make me move is the SDCARD and is something I consider when I bought the Note 5. More than likely I will be waiting for the Note 8. The HTC Marling 5.5" will not make me move because it's size. 

For me it's the waterproofing.  Couldn't care much for the SD card anymore after not living with it. 

• Like 1

Yes mine has been draining really quick..thought about doing a factory reset..also my phone has been hanging up big time, like freezing up..noticed it when I open Google maps and sometimes with Facebook and Google chrome..

Mine has been freezing and getting hot at times too. I thought it might have been just me with an app I installed or something but it now I'm thinking it's related to the most recent update.