Samsung Galaxy Note 5 User Thread

COZisBack

It seems like I'm getting better battery life, but too soon to tell yet.

I would agree. It seems like I get better battery life after the update. Time will tell though.

• Like 1

Anyone notice the back and menu feedback is weaker after the latest update? First thing I noticed after upgrading. Not an issue at all really just found it weird.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Probably a battery saving thing. Every little bit helps, and the vibration motor uses a good bit of battery.

Probably a battery saving thing. Every little bit helps, and the vibration motor uses a good bit of battery.

Perhaps, but as I said not a big deal.

Has anyone ever experience their Note 5 restarting randomly overnight while on the charger? I woke up at some point this morning and went to check any notifications and noticed my fingerprint didn't work. Apparently it restarted at some point during my sleep.

Has anyone ever experience their Note 5 restarting randomly overnight while on the charger? I woke up at some point this morning and went to check any notifications and noticed my fingerprint didn't work. Apparently it restarted at some point during my sleep.

There is a setting for this.....um, where is it.....Backup and Reset, then Autorestart. Did that get turned on?

sent from my Acer R11 Chromebook

Mine did as well. I thought that was curious.
  • Like 1

I can definitely say things have gotten better for me, I just went into the bathroom of the one place I visit often and I didn't lose B26 it was around 115dBm but I stayed on it, I'm happy.

• Like 1

You can tell leaves on trees make dbm go up i can wait fall so my signal gets better.

That definitely has a lot to do with things, though as I said my service has gotten a lot better recently I'm holding onto LTE longer and getting it in a few places I haven't in the past.

• Like 1