Google Nexus 6P by Huawei (was [Rumor] Huawei Nexus phone?)

jefbal99

If the microSD turns out to be not included in the device that's still okay as long as it does have OTG USB support. But Android police also 499 starting price for the 6p

I just read $499, since I expected to spend 650 I'm jumping on the 64GB model and picking up a ton of USB C cables.

Well that explains the N6 huge dip it price.

if I really want to be good to myself in this price pans out why not a full 128 gigabyte version! :-)
  • Like 1

Sorry about the incorrect 479.99 price statement, I was going off of their Twitter post instead of the actual site link.

I'm really impressed at the 6P price point, especially when compared to the 5X starting price point.  I'm really hoping for good (better than 5X) RF numbers.  If those numbers are solid, I'll be going with the 64 or 128gb option.

Still somewhat shocked at the price point they were able to get to.

Gold or graphite gray?

rumor has it gold won't be available in the states only in Japan or China I forgot which one. But we will know for sure in the next few minutes

The way I look at it is this Nexus P is like huawei version of the HTC One max I've been waiting for. A lot of similarity.

Is the Google event still ongoing?  When do the 2015 Nexus go up for order?  Has that been revealed?

AJ

Is the Google event still ongoing?  When do the 2015 Nexus go up for order?  Has that been revealed?

AJ

Its still dragging on. They said today, but never said when. I'm really hopping its after the event.

Its still dragging on. They said today, but never said when. I'm really hopping its after the event.

Probably.  As I recall the last two years, the preorder pages have gone online in the early afternoon.

AJ

Probably.  As I recall the last two years, the preorder pages have gone online in the early afternoon.

AJ

I'll be watching the progress reports from you guys. Would like to see the 6p. 

Make sure to post up reports when you get them in hand!!

I was so sure about the frostbite and graphite but may be leaning towards aluminum. I cant wait to those who attended show there hands on. Glad today is my normal day off.