Google Nexus 6P by Huawei (was [Rumor] Huawei Nexus phone?)

jefbal99

I guess the data sheet the sprint int'l rep was wrong. He had a N6 data sheet, and 6P sheet up, and both had the same sku for the Sim. Thanks for the heads up.

My last post has the correct sim.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I'm used to using Sprint's VVM for voicemail.

Obviously that won't be an option moving forward with the N6P.

Could you all share what you prefer to use for voicemail on a Nexus device?

Thanks

I'm used to using Sprint's VVM for voicemail.

Obviously that won't be an option moving forward with the N6P.

Could you all share what you prefer to use for voicemail on a Nexus device?

Thanks

I believe Marshmallow has native VVM.  I haven't seen it yet, but I'll let you know how it is on the 5X.

• Like 2

Weird thing I just noticed: My order is still "pending" but my order number changed from green to gray.

Changing of the seasons.  The leaves are falling and turning from green to gray.  Your order is just getting older.

;)

AJ

This sucks if true:

Unlocking the bootloader of the Nexus 6P seems to be blowing a hardware fuse, you can't reverse that

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Unlocking-the-bootloader-of-the-Nexus-6P-seems-to-be-blowing-a-hardware-fuse-you-cant-reverse-that_id75039

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mine just shipped!

Really! I guess I am happy for you! LOL What capacity and color did you order again?

Mine just shipped as well! Status changed within the past 30 minutes, and just got the email with a tracking number. FedEx isn't recognizing the tracking number yet though. Hoping it comes tomorrow since I paid for next day delivery and Saturday is a normal delivery day for FedEx!

I ordered an alumnium 32 gig shortly after the pre-orders went live on Sept 29th.

• Like 2

My case is now processing.

I hope your case goes well.  Maybe you will get a sympathetic judge and not an aggressive district attorney who wants to make an example out of you.

AJ

• Like 2

I hope your case goes well. Maybe you will get a sympathetic judge and not an aggressive district attorney who wants to make an example out of you.

AJ

Hahaha. Good one!

FYI for anyone still needing cables: Monoprice has free shipping and 10% off sitewide with the following promo code.

TREAT10

My type C cables came in a few days ago and they are really great quality. If I remember to I'll even test them at work.

• Like 1