Google Nexus 6P by Huawei (was [Rumor] Huawei Nexus phone?)

jefbal99

Mine just went pending! :D Nov 2 -3 with two day shipping.

My Nov 2-3 order for a 64GB Aluminum is still labeled Preordered. :|

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Alright guys. I have hit rock bottom. I spent 30 minutes last night sewing extensions into my jeans pocket to make room for this phone. In case you are wondering, my mom taught me how to sew with her sewing machine when I was younger. Not perfect but I am pretty happy how it came out. My pockets were always too short anyways since I keep my wallet in my front left pocket rather than a back pocket.

AEjBtsW.jpg?1

Similar to http://bethsco.com/2013/05/making-pants-pockets-longer-the-easy-way.html in method. The fabric is hard to tell but it is basically some of that soft eyeglass wipe style fabric which is durable enough but also should be plenty soft

Edit: if anyone else wants to do something like this your local tailor or even drycleaners can do it for like $15 a pocket at most. I just had the fabric and easy access to a sewing machine (at $15 it isn't worth it to hand stitch)

• Like 8

Alright guys. I have hit rock bottom. I spent 30 minutes last night sewing extensions into my jeans pocket to make room for this phone. In case you are wondering, my mom taught me how to sew with her sewing machine when I was younger. Not perfect but I am pretty happy how it came out. My pockets were always too short anyways since I keep my wallet in my front left pocket rather than a back pocket.

That's awesome and very creative. I can't stand a phone in my pocket so I'll sick with a holder (fanny pack if you will, lol). It's kinda big but it works.

Similar to http://bethsco.com/2013/05/making-pants-pockets-longer-the-easy-way.html in method. The fabric is hard to tell but it is basically some of that soft eyeglass wipe style fabric which is durable enough but also should be plenty soft

That's freaking awesome!  :tu:

My Nov 2-3 64GB Aluminium is still Preordered.  However, I did finally get my Project Fi invite.  So that SIM card is ordered and on its way.

• Like 2

That's freaking awesome!   :tu:

My Nov 2-3 64GB Aluminium is still Preordered.  However, I did finally get my Project Fi invite.  So that SIM card is ordered and on its way.

Remember that joining Project Fi disables Google Voice capability -- I believe permanently -- on that Google account.

Just FYI...

AJ

• Like 1

Remember that joining Project Fi disables Google Voice capability -- I believe permanently -- on that Google account.

Just FYI...

AJ

Joining AT&T disabled my Google Voice capability. :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Joining AT&T disabled my Google Voice capability. :(

It disabled your Google Voice integration capability.  And that is a sad loss.  I do not know how Sprint pulled off the coup of Google Voice integration that remains exclusive to this day.  It is an excellent feature.

However, you still could use Google Voice -- you just would have to sign up for a new Google Voice number.  I realize that is not convenient now.  It could have been convenient, though, a few years ago when you changed your phone number anyway.  Your new Google Voice number could have been your permanent number.

AJ

So someone broke the embargo on the Nexus 6P. The video is currently private but someone did capture it and created gifs of the video itself showing off the device! The graphite is really freakin nice! All the colors are good I guess you really can't go wrong!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nexus6P/comments/3p1i79/unboxing_of_5x_and_graphite_6p_looks_like_someone/

My order finally says 'Pending'. Still no new authorization on my card though.

Using Tapatalk on BlackBerry Z30

Any change today as my second order just went to pending for with a ship date of Nov 2nd over night. Plus a I am slighly jelly that the Grapite is getting all these nice close up shots (which are fantastic). You would think they would seed all three color to different reviewers!

Any change today as my second order just went to pending for with a ship date of Nov 2nd over night. Plus a I am slighly jelly that the Grapite is getting all these nice close up shots (which are fantastic). You would think they would seed all three color to different reviewers!

Just curious, where are you seeing it show the ship date?  Do you mean shipping estimate?  Mine's standard shipping, which I believe is 2-5 days.  Did you purchase expedited shipping for your 6P?

Just curious, where are you seeing it show the ship date?  Do you mean shipping estimate?  Mine's standard shipping, which I believe is 2-5 days.  Did you purchase expedited shipping for your 6P?

Go to desktop site of the play store on your phone browser or PC! as Cletus put!

• Like 1

I know this won't have WiFi-calling for Sprint, but I'm curious if they have fixed the no calls on WiFi connected to B41 network issue yet?  AFAIK, plagues the Moto X Pure and the Nexii still, right?

My coworker just bought hers yesterday on a whim.  Must be nice to have that kind of money, Jerry! 

Does anyone know if the sim card from the Nexus 6 will work in the 6P, or do we need another sim card?

We've discussed this multiple times.

You need the sim card that is similar in the Moto X Pure Edition. 019962040146 is the product ID.

• Like 1

We've discussed this multiple times.

You need the sim card that is similar in the Moto X Pure Edition. 019962040146 is the product ID.

Thanks. After chatting with Sprint Int'l and digging through the thread my Nexus 6 sim card is the right one. I thought I was going to have to order another one.

Thanks. After chatting with Sprint Int'l and digging through the thread my Nexus 6 sim card is the right one. I thought I was going to have to order another one.

This most certainly is NOT the correct answer.

You need a 4FF Nano CSIM V5.